Dynadot

How do I choose a domain name for my website if it is (.bg) but matches someone else's (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

entrepreneur37

Established Member
Impact
Hello !
I have decided to make a website with a forum, which will also have a store and I will sell online. If the domain name is for example motocrossfamily.bg (Bulgaria), and for a long time there is a domain that is registered motocrossfamily.com which also has a forum and has an online store and sells, can I have a problem? Can they get me to remove my domain? For example, if I decide to register motocrossfriends.bg, there is also a long-registered motocrossfriends.com and we are always on the same topic - motocross, ie we are in the same field. Is that a problem ? In this case, how to choose a name as always will be registered in .com
The same will be with motocrosshelp.com or motocrosssupport.com or motocrossforum.com, motocrossnation and ...
Or motofamily.bg and motofamily.com. or motofriends.bg and motofriends.com
the topic and domain is not about motocross but it is just an example.

Икона „Потвърдено от общността“

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For example If I register financeforum.bg or financecommunity.bg, financegroup.bg but there are registered domains financeforum.com, financecommunity.com or financegroup.com is that problem ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back