Domain Empire

Hostpapa.com login issue. UPDATE. RESOLVED.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I can't sign into my account. password reset link not working but email is correct and valid. I tried to resolve this issue via chat but no luck got no refund no access into my account.

Tip: Unlock your domains right after the process of domain registration and require an auth code for transfer away, update admin whois details to yours (hostpapa using own details avoiding 60 day lock).

RESOLVED.
UPDATE* THE PROBLEM WAS WITH EPIK EMAIL FORWARDING EPIK BAN reseting password and Welcome emails from Hostpapa.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I can't sign into my account. password reset link not working but email is correct and valid. I tried to resolve this issue via chat but no luck got no refund no access into my account.

Tip: Unlock your domains right after the process of domain registration and require an auth code for transfer away, update admin whois details to yours (hostpapa using own details avoiding 60 day lock).

It was my fav registrar but now I blacklisted it.

BEWARE! I LOST MY MONEY AND DOMAIN!

register your domains only with trusted Registrars.

Did you check your spam box? Did you update the admin contact on the domain?

They should follow ICANN procedure and are required to provide the auth code upon request so if the owner details check out there's nothing lost.

•••
i think you should contact them.
not post it here.
i have personally used them for a long tiem,all good,and also very quick customer service.

•••
RESOLVED.
UPDATE* THE PROBLEM WAS WITH EPIK EMAIL FORWARDING EPIK BAN reseting password and Welcome emails from Hostpapa.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back