Hi folks,
I see this promo today:
upload_2019-9-26_9-6-3.png

- new domain registration only
Offer will end at 10 am 26 September EST
anyone try this? About the limitation, I'm asking the support team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me also waiting for my account verification since last 6-7 hours...limit is 5 domain per account

Thats another reason why i wouldn't use these guys normally spoke to them as they cant cope with all the orders and still massive delays only 8hrs ago thats just not good service...

•••
I also try to reg a domain, process completed successfully via paypal payment.
But than found that the domain is not registered... and also found from this thread that they do verification first...
Really bad practice, I would say...
I had to register the domain with other registrar because i picked that domain from expireddomains and didn't want to lose that....

•••
Me also waiting for my account verification since last 6-7 hours...limit is 5 domain per account
this verification? =
Please ensure the following information is clear in the taken pictures, and is not blurry or it cannot be received and once submitted, it cannot be re-taken:

* The photograph
* The full name of the person
* The expiry date.

•••
this verification? =
Please ensure the following information is clear in the taken pictures, and is not blurry or it cannot be received and once submitted, it cannot be re-taken:

* The photograph
* The full name of the person
* The expiry date.
Hahaa...yes..& their link also got expired after multiple attempts of uploading correct docs. Have to request a new one.

•••
For a single domain, giving your ID to be stored online not worth.

•••
My chat session:

Ruben Couto 01:35:44 pm
Is the promotion of $0.99 per .com names still active?

Gabriel N. 01:37:01 pm
Yes it is active
Let me check when it ends

Ruben Couto 01:37:08 pm
Ok.

Gabriel N. 01:37:20 pm
Ending date: Oct/01/2019 09:30 AM EST

Ruben Couto 01:37:30 pm
OK!
Do you require ID verification after account creation, in order to be able to
register domains?

Gabriel N. 01:38:29 pm
That depends from order to order I am afraid. It is hard to tell

Ruben Couto 01:38:36 pm
Ok!
A couple more questions: 1) Is there any fee if I choose to move a domain name to
another Hostpapa account? 2) Is there any fee if I choose to move a name out of
Hostpapa, after the 60 day transfer lock?

Gabriel N. 01:40:40 pm
There are no fees for any of the above

Ruben Couto 01:41:04 pm
OK!
Is there a limit for the number of names I can register under the $0.99 promo?

Gabriel N. 01:41:48 pm
Yes, you may only register 5 domains only I am afraid

Ruben Couto 01:41:54 pm
I see!
Thank you!

•••
My chat session:

Ruben Couto 01:35:44 pm
Is the promotion of $0.99 per .com names still active?

Gabriel N. 01:37:01 pm
Yes it is active
Let me check when it ends

Ruben Couto 01:37:08 pm
Ok.

Gabriel N. 01:37:20 pm
Ending date: Oct/01/2019 09:30 AM EST

Ruben Couto 01:37:30 pm
OK!
Do you require ID verification after account creation, in order to be able to
register domains?

Gabriel N. 01:38:29 pm
That depends from order to order I am afraid. It is hard to tell

Ruben Couto 01:38:36 pm
Ok!
A couple more questions: 1) Is there any fee if I choose to move a domain name to
another Hostpapa account? 2) Is there any fee if I choose to move a name out of
Hostpapa, after the 60 day transfer lock?

Gabriel N. 01:40:40 pm
There are no fees for any of the above

Ruben Couto 01:41:04 pm
OK!
Is there a limit for the number of names I can register under the $0.99 promo?

Gabriel N. 01:41:48 pm
Yes, you may only register 5 domains only I am afraid

Ruben Couto 01:41:54 pm
I see!
Thank you!

Is that mean i still can get it now?

•••
Yes, they cheated me, I lost my domain + money + credit card info + time. Don't go for it.

•••
•••
•••
would you share what happen to you?
inhuman multi photo verification process + government ID + many more demands + 24 Hrs domain deactivation threat.

Last edited:
•••
inhuman multi photo verification process + government ID + many more demands + 24 Hrs domain deactivation threat.
What? did they ask you naked photo or something like that?

•••
•••
Not all countries allowed am afraid

•••
I just registered 1 domain with hostpapa. Order is still pending for several hours.
As a new customer, this experience is horrible. After ordering, which was quick and easy, they didn't tell me what happens next. I was left in the dark. I cannot login until order is verified. I cannot order more domains until then.

•••
Saying domains that are available aren't available?

•••
The way they treat new customer to wait is realy anoying. Does anybody know the track record of their company?

•••
The way they treat new customer to wait is realy anoying. Does anybody know the track record of their company?
Yes, after almost a day I finally got verified. It is the most annoying thing I've ever encountered when registering a new domain.

•••
Yes, after almost a day I finally got verified. It is the most annoying thing I've ever encountered when registering a new domain.

Yes very strange system and delay in even registering a domain should be instant but it’s not

•••
my purchase and registration is complete. But i just realize its hard just to register and you have to purchase something first.

I ask them can someone create account just to recieve push transfer from us without make any purchase, and they said they can open a ticket for the reciever to make account. But i dont know does the reciever has to do the "pain in the a$$" registration or not. I think we as domain seller should consider it.
But i think the promo is worth it even the registration is realy anoying

Btw if you are a pro, can you answer my thread question "1 word dictionary domain" in beginners section?
nobody answer it yet :dead:

•••
I see the deal is over. I received 9 names and don't know if my other 2 names are going to still be delivered or not, but happy with what I got. Thank you!

•••
I got 27 names there...5 names are pending..lets see If I can get them also.

•••
•••
nice bet that took some time i got more but took ages

Yes, some process are manual as I think they are small registrar but full marks to their 24*7 live support, that is top notch which I think big registrar should learn from them. Great that you got more!..I got 6 accepted at squadhelp for premium listing, few more yet to submit.

•••
Yes, some process are manual as I think they are small registrar but full marks to their 24*7 live support, that is top notch which I think big registrar should learn from them. Great that you got more!..I got 6 accepted at squadhelp for premium listing, few more yet to submit.

No all are manually processed i wouldn’t use them normally...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back