Dynadot

Flash sale for .COM next week - Only $0.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Every domain company can want these details from you. This is normal process.

They dont take them this will put of going with them for only a few domains shouldn't be needed if you wanted £xxx,xxx credit limit then i can see why...

•••
@jmaurya did you purchased the hosting with a free domain or you just registered a domain without hosting plan?

•••
•••
Not every, some of or some company who gives offers but when you signed up you will then know its a hard earn offer

Godaddy dont want
Epik dont want
Enom and tucows dont want
Own registrar dont want
Namesilo dont want
Dynadot dont want
Bigrock dont want
Webnic dont want
Domainbox dont want
Resello dont want
Etc

Some of them want when you signed up for reseller program
Or sometimes when they believe suspecious activities from your user account

You are not true. Godaddy and Enom wanted these details from me before.

•••
•••
seem like we can have up to 5 domains, let's try next flash sale

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you have a domain on this company please check your administrator contact mail details. Because I have to wait 60 days for transfer out now. They set your administrator contact mail "domains@hostpapablabla .com" as default so you cant receive auth code for your domain on their system.

And they have a new promo for last 12 hours. $1 - .com

•••
If you have a domain on this company please check your administrator contact mail details. Because I have to wait 60 days for transfer out now. They set your administrator contact mail "domains@hostpapablabla .com" as default so you cant receive auth code for your domain on their system.

And they have a new promo for last 12 hours. $1 - .com
are u saying they didnt approve yur transfer out?

•••
are u saying they didnt approve yur transfer out?

Yes I cant receive auth code so I changed my who is details mail now. So I have to wait 60 days for transfer out again.

•••
Yes I cant receive auth code so I changed my who is details mail now. So I have to wait 60 days for transfer out again.
oh yeah all registrar do tht if u change your whois..and are they still taking 5hours to register fresh names

•••
oh yeah all registrar do tht if u change your whois..and are they still taking 5hours to register fresh names

Yes waiting same for new registering domains. And dont forget change your administrator mail on whois contact details.

•••
Yes waiting same for new registering domains. And dont forget change your administrator mail on whois contact details.
change it to what?

•••
change it to what?

After register a domain on this company, you need to change your administrator mail details. Because they set their mail to your administrator mail detail on your domain. So you cant receive auth code.

•••
How many domains you were able to register using the promo?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Every time I registered domain at Hostpapa.com using my mobile browser, I get this reply :

Hello,

Thank you for choosing HostPapa!

Unfortunately your order was flagged for further review as there are differences in the information provided in the order.

The order was placed from a different city/state than the listed billing address
Can you please explain the difference, and confirm where you have ordered from, so we can process your order?

We apologize for the extra step but we just have to verify this in order to activate the account.

Unfortunately, if we do not hear from you within the next 24 hours, we will need to cancel your order.

Please let us know; we’re standing by to assist you!

I have already provided ID proof in my first order and two domains were approved in last promo of June.

Today I tried registering third one and got the message as shown above.

I have only one account with them and not using any proxy addresses or virtual IP.

•••
Anybody knows how pushes are handled? Just need to ticket in?

•••
•••
Back