Hi folks,
I see this promo today:
upload_2019-9-26_9-6-3.png

- new domain registration only
Offer will end at 10 am 26 September EST
anyone try this? About the limitation, I'm asking the support team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi folks,
I see this promo today:
Show attachment 130039

- new domain registration only
Offer will end at 10 am 26 September EST
anyone try this? About the limitation, I'm asking the support team
Thanks for sharing.

Did you got any update about the limitations from support team?

•••
Thanks for sharing.

Did you got any update about the limitations from support team?

I confirmed with support that you can register unlimited domains till deadline (which is about 9 hours away from now)

•••
but they are saying max we can reg is 5

00000.png

•••
•••
also they dont take paypal :(

•••
•••
•••
Can we pay by Paypal? Anyone confirm?

•••
•••
Yes its working fine

when i asked them payment options they only told me credit card, so there might be some misunderstanding. thanks for clearing that up

(y)

•••
Yes its working fine
are you sure? my PayPal got billed, but no welcoming emails for hostpapa client registration, no domain registration too..
but already got promotion emails from them.

Last edited:
•••
are you sure? my PayPal got billed, but no welcoming emails for hostpapa client registration, no domain registration too..
but already got promotion emails from them.

every order has to manually be approved they take ages this is for all orders

•••
How long will it last from now?

•••
•••
•••
•••
How many domains is it possible to register?

Kalin Stanishev12:34 pmYou can register one promotional domain name

This is a joke

•••
yeah they said unlimited to someone, then 5 to me and now saying 1 to you, this augurs for a bad reputation

•••
Every time I registered domain at Hostpapa.com using my mobile browser, I get this reply :

Hello,

Thank you for choosing HostPapa!

Unfortunately your order was flagged for further review as there are differences in the information provided in the order.

The order was placed from a different city/state than the listed billing address
Can you please explain the difference, and confirm where you have ordered from, so we can process your order?

We apologize for the extra step but we just have to verify this in order to activate the account.

Unfortunately, if we do not hear from you within the next 24 hours, we will need to cancel your order.

Please let us know; we’re standing by to assist you!

I have already provided ID proof in my first order and two domains were approved in last promo of June.

Today I tried registering third one and got the message as shown above.

I have only one account with them and not using any proxy addresses or virtual IP.

•••
I tried to register some. 1 went through after contacting support earlier today. The second one is still pending and I'm waiting for a response.

Payed by PayPal. Too much hassle for me. The rest of my list will get regged at Epik.

•••
My Domain got regged without any hassle

•••
waiting for account verification, look like this virtually limit 1 domain per user

•••
Still waiting for mine why can’t they process this automatic it’s crazy

•••
Me also waiting for my account verification since last 6-7 hours...limit is 5 domain per account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back