Domain Empire

HostGator 99 Cents .COM/.NET Domains, Unlimited

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Guys, HostGator is offering $0.99/year for .COM and .NET domain names using code WPBEGINNER.

Registration link: https://www.hostgator.com/domains/

*Prices reflect discount on the first term only, renew will be @ $15.00/year. Sure that we will need to transfer to other providers.

If you could not register $0.98 .COM, .NET at Namecheap, try this one. PayPal or Credit Card are accepted.
Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reg,5.95$ now doesn't work for me

•••
how long to verified ?
and can we transfer out to other registar ?
From 1 to 3 days as I knew.
Yes, you can transfer out with no additional fee

•••
They cannot refuse a transfer out. Unless they want to lose ICANN accreditation.
as per my experience with them, they do not allow transfer out.
they are running indiagetonline.com campaign for free .in website with google....

but after one year, they forced to renew full hosting plan.... if you don't renew, then forget the domain.....

•••
they are running indiagetonline.com campaign for free .in website with google....

but after one year, they forced to renew full hosting plan.... if you don't renew, then forget the domain.....
Oh, unfortunately for you, but for me it was easy. I did have domains here and got easily transfer out when other registrars had a good transfer promotions.

•••
Oh, unfortunately for you, but for me it was easy. I did have domains here and got easily transfer out when other registrars had a good transfer promotions.
then I will happy to hear this...
let me try this time...

going to register some names.....
ha ha

•••

CCTLDs are not covered by ICANN so that would be a matter for the .in registry.

•••
I'm speaking to Hostgator live chat right now, he said they do offer free push service.

I asked if this is a service they always offer and he said yes.

Have you had trouble with them? I'm still skeptical.

you need the other guys security info to push ...

host gator is harder to push then dotster... stop being cheap enom is a way better registrar pay the 1.98 avoid the headace

•••
i dont trust them as an affiliate partner. Hostgator affiliate program does not pay commissions.

I've been an affiliate with them for over 8 years, back in the days in CJ and now in IR, they always pay me, but I feel some sneaky tricks some times my account does not get credited with the sale, I get to contact the affiliate manager and tell him about the sale, then he checks for me. One of the main reasons I get if the sale is not credited, that the person I referred might have had a hostgator hosting before or picked up a cookie from somewhere else. But in general they do pay.

I'm actually working on lunching a big campaign to hit 100 to 1000 referrals with Hostgator, their $100 commission "paid within 2 months" is very tempting for me.

•••
you need the other guys security info to push ...

host gator is harder to push then dotster... stop being cheap enom is a way better registrar pay the 1.98 avoid the headace

ENOM has given me the biggest headache out of all of them. They just emailed me requesting all this info :

The risk team can't provide any phone support at all and were out of office until yesterday so I had to wait all weekend to receive this email. Funny thing is if I was committing fraud I wouldn't care about saving a few bucks. And I'd be trying to register all the premium domain names.

The account, xxxxx, was flagged by our fraud screening system, and was suspended. In order to review this issue, you will need to provide us with the following information:

• A color photo quality copy of your identification (passport/government issued photo ID in english).
• A color photo quality copy of the credit card used to refill the account (front and back, Middle digits must be blacked out as well as cardholder security code on the back)
• A copy of the first page of the statement for the above listed credit card.

If the account is under an organization's name, please attach that organization's Articles of Incorporation (or a government issued Business License or equivalent in foreign countries) along with the government issued color photo ID for one of the officers listed in that document.

•••
ENOM has given me the biggest headache out of all of them. They just emailed me requesting all this info :

The risk team can't provide any phone support at all and were out of office until yesterday so I had to wait all weekend to receive this email. Funny thing is if I was committing fraud I wouldn't care about saving a few bucks. And I'd be trying to register all the premium domain names.

The account, xxxxx, was flagged by our fraud screening system, and was suspended. In order to review this issue, you will need to provide us with the following information:

• A color photo quality copy of your identification (passport/government issued photo ID in english).
• A color photo quality copy of the credit card used to refill the account (front and back, Middle digits must be blacked out as well as cardholder security code on the back)
• A copy of the first page of the statement for the above listed credit card.

If the account is under an organization's name, please attach that organization's Articles of Incorporation (or a government issued Business License or equivalent in foreign countries) along with the government issued color photo ID for one of the officers listed in that document.

thanks cause theres something wrong with your account

•••
thanks cause theres something wrong with your account

There was nothing wrong with my account or my wife's account. I got it sorted out by sending all that info though. It's a hassle to deal with but I guess it's only a one time thing.

Enom did resolve my issue today and I was able to purchase my domains.

•••
Same thing happened to me at Enom and I have lost my domain. I tried to fight for it, provided them with all the info they've asked, I recovered my account, but domain gone for good.

Then, when I tried to register another domain, the price was $4 instead of $1, so I gave up. I swear to myself never Enom in my life.

•••
•••
•••
Hmm,

I grabbed a few domains with the code.... (I have been with them for about 10 years now as a hosting client - never bought any domains from them before until now)

All my domains are sitting with this status:

Domain Pending:
Provisioning in progress.

Surely they can't be that slow it's been stuck on that status now for more than 12 hours.

•••
Check the code again, please. I've just checked and still got the discount. Look, this is my screen shot http://prntscr.com/ddfv8b
it was showing $6 before i enterd the code and immidiately i enterd it it jumped to $15 but i will try again thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hostgator have easy push in other account ? They can lock my account ? Enom block my account, free my domains, check my passport and unlock my account, I did not like it.

•••
I have ordered some at hostgator. Status: Payment pending even after half an hour of Payment.

Off topic: Enom haven't registered my domains yet. Didn't received any reply.

•••
Hmm,

I grabbed a few domains with the code.... (I have been with them for about 10 years now as a hosting client - never bought any domains from them before until now)

All my domains are sitting with this status:

Domain Pending:
Provisioning in progress.

Surely they can't be that slow it's been stuck on that status now for more than 12 hours.

So now you got the domains? right?

•••
•••
Code works for me.but price comes down to $2.99. Its not working for 0.99 .
Are they done with .99 domains.???

•••
Code works for me.but price comes down to $2.99. Its not working for 0.99 .
Are they done with .99 domains.???
Yes, the code not works for me now. Price stays at $15/yr.

•••
Showing $2.99 with code now

•••
Just reg .net
Thank you! Your payment has been successfully processed for $2.99

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back