NameSilo

.COM Domains Just From $0.99 at Exabytes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
From now until March 31st, Exabytes is offering from $0.99 only for a single .COM domain name.
The cheapest price $0.99 is for the first 200 domains. So you must act fast! Price will increase $1.00 for every 100 domains sold.
Exabytes-.COM-Domain-Crazy-Promo.jpg

99 cents offer applied for existing customers only. New customer can buy 2 years and get one year for FREE: $14.65/2 years ( $7.325/year) instead of $31.90/2 years ($15.95/year).

>> Click here for more detail and go to registration link: https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I just got a reply from their Support saying that the discount is only for one domain per user...

•••
So they do have one office in Kuala Lumpur. Not far from where i reside. I guess i just walk in to the office and say hi i want to register loads of domain names at 99¢ each & give the same price to other np members also cuz they rock.

I think that's gonna work.

•••
Seem like they got some issue these days. Receive this mess: We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. We’ve removed the fraud issue. You may register at Exabytes.com now. Kindly email to [email protected] if you unable to register domain. Thank you.

•••
I've replied to the support ticket asking for clarification about their one domain restriction. Those of you who successfully registered more than one discounted domain - did you make just one order at 99 cents (i.e. could the restriction be on number of orders, not number of domains?) and/or did you place your second order when the price rose to $1.99 (i.e. could the restriction be per price tier)? Thanks.

•••
I've replied to the support ticket asking for clarification about their one domain restriction. Those of you who successfully registered more than one discounted domain - did you make just one order at 99 cents (i.e. could the restriction be on number of orders, not number of domains?) and/or did you place your second order when the price rose to $1.99 (i.e. could the restriction be per price tier)? Thanks.
I just made only one order with one 99 cents domain only and it worked fine. Do not try to order more.

•••
Exabytes is one of the household names for webhosting in Malaysia. They also have Malaysia version of their website exabytes.my.

•••
Their support team just confirmed that they are now indeed offering only one domain (not one order) per account throughout the sale, even when their price increases incrementally.

•••
"LAST DAY! You can now purchase multiple domain under one billing account! $1.99 Domain. "
Message from Edward Lim - Exabytes's supporter.

•••
Update: Sale has just ended.

•••
Update: Sale has just ended.
Too bad. How many did you manage to register during the shortlived multiple registrations period?

•••
Exabytes.my also is running a one-time discount promo for .com at
15.89MYR=±3.60USD.

•••
serve

Hello, welcome back! Can I help you in any way?
Raevon
is it true that I can not change the nameservers on a name i register with you anytime I want?
Me
Do you have account pushes, and if I register a name today, can I get auth code and transfer out in 60 days with no fees?
Me
serve

Hi There, You may change the namesevers anything you want. And yes, you will able to transfer the domain name out after 60 days with no fees
Raevon
nameservers can be changed with no fee's any time I want?
Me
If I open an account now, how many .99 .com'can I register at that price?
Me
serve

At the moment, we do limit the number of domain you can signup wit the offer
Raevon
https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier first 100 or 200 are $.99usd?
Me
serve

The first 100 / 200 tier is over, The current tier should be under $1.99
Raevon
How many can I purchase at $1.99usd?
Me
serve

As long as the system allow
Raevon
serve

you can order multiple of it
Raevon
ok, thank you or your time
Me
serve

You're welcome . Have a good day.
Raevon
changing the nameservers, is free of charge, correct?
Me

Never did get an answer on wether its free to change the dns. They should update their page
https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier if the deal is over.
And telling me I can order as many $1.99 .com as the system will allow me, make me want to pay full price at fasthosts. Anything to save a buck :banghead:
I am not exabyting.lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back