Dynadot

HostGator 99 Cents .COM/.NET Domains, Unlimited

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Guys, HostGator is offering $0.99/year for .COM and .NET domain names using code WPBEGINNER.

Registration link: https://www.hostgator.com/domains/

*Prices reflect discount on the first term only, renew will be @ $15.00/year. Sure that we will need to transfer to other providers.

If you could not register $0.98 .COM, .NET at Namecheap, try this one. PayPal or Credit Card are accepted.
Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not trust them, but thanks for the info though!

•••
I do not trust them, but thanks for the info though!
any reason? please give some detail so I can notify to other

•••
any reason? please give some detail so I can notify to other
i dont trust them as an affiliate partner. Hostgator affiliate program does not pay commissions.

•••
Do they allow free domain push to other Hostgator account.

•••
Guys, HostGator is offering $0.99/year for .COM and .NET domain names using code WPBEGINNER.

Registration link: https://www.hostgator.com/domains/

*Prices reflect discount on the first term only, renew will be @ $15.00/year. Sure that we will need to transfer to other providers.

If you could not register $0.98 .COM, .NET at Namecheap, try this one. PayPal or Credit Card are accepted.
Enjoy!
Is this code good beyond today or does it end in a few minutes?

•••
good luck trying to push your domains at host gator

•••
Have you confirmed a bulk order going through with this coupon? I just bought about 30 and was charged the proper amount but now I'm getting a notice "

• Domain Pending: Payment has not yet been recieved."
Am I going to have to contact support now...

•••
good luck trying to push your domains at host gator

I'm speaking to Hostgator live chat right now, he said they do offer free push service.

I asked if this is a service they always offer and he said yes.

Have you had trouble with them? I'm still skeptical.

•••
Is it for one domain or any numbers ...?

•••
•••
•••
Are you having problems with your order too? Can you explain what you mean?
a7cb85225b6d4d6591a81c2bc702a3a8.png

•••
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I also don't see anywhere where I can sign up for a Free account to recieve a domain push unless I sign up for hosting.

•••
Does it include transfers?

•••
Is this code good beyond today or does it end in a few minutes?
Just see the code and not sure about the expiry time. sorry for that.
Have you confirmed a bulk order going through with this coupon? I just bought about 30 and was charged the proper amount but now I'm getting a notice "

• Domain Pending: Payment has not yet been recieved."
Am I going to have to contact support now...
Yes, you should contact support they may want you to send some personal information to verify. If you have to send a copy of your credit card or your ID card, remember to hide the important numbers. Good luck!
they ask me verification id
Most of my friends were asked for ID verification, too. Take it easy. A little bit complicated but it's worth for those cheap domains, right?!

•••
I also don't see anywhere where I can sign up for a Free account to recieve a domain push unless I sign up for hosting.

Good point. Support told me they do allow it, but I don't see where you sign up for free account. I would stay away from this offer unless you are 100% sure. I'm passing..

•••
As a hosting company they went down the toilet when they were sold to EIG - stuff not working, no support, many days wait to answer a ticket, badly informed staff.

So I would stay away from the offer because you could end up wasting a lot of time there.

•••
I just checked right NOW and it is $5.99/year for .com registration

•••
Using the code it does go to .99 a pop... nothing stops you from setting it NOT to renew or moving away before the expiration date

•••
Last edited:
•••
You can try, I have no any domain can be transferred right now.

You must add the promo code above
how long to verified ?
and can we transfer out to other registar ?

•••
Does not work for transfers in. Transfer price is $7.95

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back