Dynadot

.HOMES re-released

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks!

Another good "available" Domain for all australian domainers:
outback.homes

•••
•••
I see my favorite costs $6000.

•••
Algarve dot homes (Property in Algarve Portugal)

•••
•••
DarlingPoint.homes

darlingpoint_homes.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Accommodation.Homes - Best Accommodation & Homes in Town.
Accommodation.Homes - Best Accommodation & Homes for Your Holidays.

Cheers,
Brian

•••
•••
•••
I am surprised nobody acquired Knightsbridge which is a geo area which has homes that cost $50M and up, one of the most exclusive areas in the World.

•••
I am surprised nobody acquired Knightsbridge which is a geo area which has homes that cost $50M and up, one of the most exclusive areas in the World.
Someone just took it, was registered as soon as you posted it.

•••
•••
Someone just took it, was registered as soon as you posted it.
Hopefully someone does well with it, It's one of the most prestigious areas in London, most of those estates run about $50M USD up, I think one property is even valued at around $200M in that neighborhood.

•••
•••
Who ever grabbed it be careful there is a website called knightsbridgehomes . com and most likely trademarked

•••
Who ever grabbed it be careful there is a website called knightsbridgehomes . com and most likely trademarked
No, it is a just a localized home builder / property developer in Calgary, Canada. No real threat, as Knightsbridge is well known as the Queen's neighbourhood as Buckingham Palace is located there.

The issue is .homes is still really unknown, but at reg fee, that was a good value buy.

Last edited:
•••
Also Claims Trademark Period for .Homes registry will end at 00:00 UTC on April 15, 2019.

Dominion Registries policy updates for .HOMES TLD

Norfolk, VA – January 14, 2019 – Dominion Registries, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is pleased to announce changes to the registration policy for .Homes TLD. We have removed the registrant eligibility requirements previously defined in the .Homes Registration Policies. This means that .Homes domain names will be available to everyone, without the need for verification. These changes are effective beginning 16:00 UTC on January 14, 2019. The new registration policies will be posted here.

Also Claims Trademark Period for .Homes registry will end at 00:00 UTC on April 15, 2019. This means that all domains for .Homes TLD will be available for registrations during General Availability (GA) and no trademark/claims notices will be required for any .Homes domain registration.

For more information concerning Dominion Registries’ top-level domain names, visit www.dominionregistries.com to learn more.

Source: Policy Update for .HOMES TLD with Claims Trademark End Date - Dominion Registries

Cheers
Corey

•••
Very good read, but I have a question was this only for the . Homes what about the other TLD’s like . property . Dev. Etc ?

•••
One more question, if I recently did a trademark for one domain name I own xxxxx.homes did I just waste my money or will it have value since there is a trademark on it ?

•••
trademark infringement only happens when you attempt to use the trademarked word/phrase in the same industry as the trademark holder.

•••
•••
Got these today:

3dPrint.homes
ShoreFront.homes
SuperSmart.homes

I know that 3d printed homes is more commonly used, but 3d print homes has a call to action sound to it that might make it appealing in the future perhaps for those who want to 3d print their home themselves.

Smart homes will only get smarter as time goes by and I believe that there will be diffrent levels of smartness to them so super smart homes might be like the ultimate level.

Shore Front homes doesn't have high search numbers, but it seems like it is being used by some realtors to descibe their listings.

It is getting harder to find good domains at the standard prices and I don't want to get too deep in this extension so for now I am going to see how the ones that I have are going to work out.

Here are all of my .homes so far:

3-d.homes
3dPrint.homes
3dSmart.homes
SelfSustaining.homes
PreAssembled.homes
ShoreFront.homes
SuperSmart.homes

By the way thanks to Stub for starting this thread to let everyone know about .homes

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back