Dynadot

.HOMES re-released

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i was going to but Adobe.com was taken.someone beat me to it.:ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Good morning from across the Atlantic. We Norwegians know a thing or two about crossing waters, so let me know if you need any guidance. You are very welcome.

As for your names, I like all of those you mentioned. Whatever strategy you go with, I wish you luck. There are many great names in this thread, and many of the ones I thought of before have been registered. I anticipate and hope for a nice ROI on quite a few of these.
Thanks "Sven" (name of a Norwegian buddy I golf with). I need to get to Vegas before I run out of money:ROFL: I was going to allow a couple hundred dollars to play black jack, but I may have blown that today....Here are my last reg's a few minutes ago;

Cheesecake.homes
CheesecakeHomes.com
CheesecakeRealty.com

Cheesecake is a name sort of like Donuts. I always thought Donuts was a silly name, but now that I own a few cheesecake names it's starting to make sense. Who doesn't like donuts? Cheesecake? A buddy and competitor of mine in another business was known as the "Candy Man" He always had some sort of candy with him, and his clients learned to love it and him:xf.wink:

That said, I've done a lot of things in my life, but being known as the "Cheesecake Realtor" and branding my Cheesecake domains may be just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks again...this has been a lot of fun:ROFL:

•••
if people are still regging
-
neighbourhood
50plus
catchy(catch premium)
centercity(citycenter premium)
semo(see more,also a palindrome-semo.homes
let us know if you grab any

•••
if people are still regging
-
neighbourhood
50plus
catchy(catch premium)
centercity(citycenter premium)
semo(see more,also a palindrome-semo.homes
let us know if you grab any
Thanks, what I have now is good enough, time to get some sells in.

•••
i've got one ticket in the lottery and that's good enough.

•••
•••
Anyone get any offers on there .homes yet ?

•••
Kingdom.homes

kingdom_homes.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
One way of trying to determine which .Homes domains to register is to follow the Google eyeballs. Its not perfect, but can give you some insight into a certain degree of popularity for keywords. Just take the results with a grain of salt. The Google search result numbers below were at the time of this writing.

By doing a bit of spadework, you can identify potential gems.

Which would you rather?

InvestmentProperty.homes with Google results at ~ 229,000,000. Cost: $6,000

IncomeProperty.homes with Google results at ~ 279,000,000. Cost: $10

Concrete.homes with Google results at ~ 1,050,000,000. Cost: $6,000

Cement.homes with Google results at ~ 1,200,000,000. Cost: $10

Just sayin'

•••
Which would you rather?

Just sayin'

you should really use double quotes to search for exact matches

"investment property homes" - 13,300
"income property homes" - 14,100
"concrete homes" - 360,000
"cement homes" - 22,200

•••
One way of trying to determine which .Homes domains to register is to follow the Google eyeballs. Its not perfect, but can give you some insight into a certain degree of popularity for keywords. Just take the results with a grain of salt. The Google search result numbers below were at the time of this writing.

By doing a bit of spadework, you can identify potential gems.

Which would you rather?

Just sayin'

As already indicated it is best to do the searches with quotes to get the exact searches for a phrase, but you still bring up a very good point which is when registering .homes it might be wise to go with keywords that have some commercial use that people are actually searching for. In my opinion it’s probably best to only go for the very top keywords that you can still find available, as with most New gTLDs only the very best keywords that relate to each extension might have any potential and even then this might be a long term hold because it might take a while longer before these extensions are going to be commonly recognized and used by the general public.

Income property .homes is a good example of commercial use for those who want to venture in to two keyword domains, but I don't know too many people who want to live in a cement home :)

If you do a search for :.homes (that’s a : right before .homes) you will see most of the sites that have already been indexed.

•••
Just kinda curious as to what justifies the initial cost to register these names

Organized.homes $3000 dynadot

Organize.homes $9.99 dynadot

Not sure that the "d" would justify the price of $3000.

I think they both sound good and can see a company that specializes in organizing homes use Organize.homes
Just dropping the "d" can save a ton of money.

•••
you should really use double quotes to search for exact matches

"investment property homes" - 13,300
"income property homes" - 14,100
"concrete homes" - 360,000
"cement homes" - 22,200

Agree. I did use quotes and chose to take both. In many cases, potential purchasers will not use quotes when considering the names if you reference the main Google search numbers.

•••
Just kinda curious as to what justifies the initial cost to register these names

Organized.homes $3000 dynadot

Organize.homes $9.99 dynadot

Not sure that the "d" would justify the price of $3000.

I think they both sound good and can see a company that specializes in organizing homes use Organize.homes
Just dropping the "d" can save a ton of money.

The way I understand it most New gTLD registries have kept the top first tier keywords that relate to their extension, but that doesn't mean that they might have missed a few good ones or that they might have left off the second tier and third tier keywords either because they didn't meet their standards or that they wanted to leave some keywords available to register by the general public in order to create interest for their extension. As far as I know one letter can make a lot of difference for a domain being worth a million dollars or just regfee depending on which version actually is being searched for and has the correct meaning. IMO

•••
The way I understand it most New gTLD registries have kept the top first tier keywords that relate to their extension, but that doesn't mean that they might have missed a few good ones or that they might have left off the second tier and third tier keywords either because they didn't meet their standards or that they wanted to leave some keywords available to register by the general public in order to create interest for their extension. As far as I know one letter can make a lot of difference for a domain being worth a million dollars or just regfee depending on which version actually is being searched for and has the correct meaning. IMO
Good Point.

•••
•••
•••
.homes value adding proposition

homes are

• economic bellwethers
  • emotional touchstones
  • life stage milestones

•••
Just try to find the right angle to get a .homes name for a better future

•••
Your right, using Smart, A.I , green,Technology, Automation ETC with.homes that's the value,and will pay off down the road.

•••
I didn't plan on getting one but I changed my mind and got towne.homes. I guess I won't get any more, there's a few left that are decent.

•••
Family care dot homes.
A family care home is a private home that has been licensed to provide room, board, and care services.

•••
I reg'd this one today :)

find-fortune-homes.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Direct from Vegas 🎲 Killer.homes

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back