IT.COM

.HOMES re-released

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
yes
......Yes well this is where speculation comes into play...and smarter choices in names......I mean how long is a piece of string .....it’s way to early to tell if end users are going to adopt or even buy their com counterpart for brand protection .....but like anything you got to be in it to win it .....there are some good name choices among the group here but only time will tell ,renewals are going to be around the $30 mark .....I would not recommend going full steam and buying large amounts of this extension but a few decent picks could show some rewards .

Last edited:
•••
•••
The big question is how many .homes names will get a sale and how many owners will be able to cope up with the hefty renewal?

•••
That depends what.homes you bought, I can only see a handful getting some really big bite son them. Bought that also comes down to if a company wants to protect there brand.In all honestly,ask your self this how much do company's pay out monthly in SEO, Marketing to protect there brands $5k- $100k a month ?

•••
Probably my last r-e-g

Treatment (((((.homes)))))

:)

Last edited:
•••
Guys whats a good site to scan all these.homes extension to see whats available ?
this is a great question...but is it good to ask it now, after all domainers worldwide has registered some good (but mostly some pretty bad) combinations, as can be seen in this thread?
:)

•••
Thanks for the reply back.

•••
CarbonNeutral.homes

carbonneutral_homes.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey guys a good tool for checking keywords monthly visits. Check out some.homes but need some good keyword checker.

•••
•••
Hey guys a good tool for checking keywords monthly visits. Check out some.homes but need some good keyword checker.
for checking keywords try: searchvolume.io

•••
Lol bought this one Gobuy.homes

•••
•••
Not into .homes, but here are a couple I came across, if anybody wants them:

BabySafe.homes
Laptop.Homes
Desktop.Homes

I dont know that the last two would ever be of value, but who knows.... help yourself.

•••
Not into .homes, but here are a couple I came across, if anybody wants them:

BabySafe.homes
Laptop.Homes
Desktop.Homes

I dont know that the last two would ever be of value, but who knows.... help yourself.
Thanks but I think Im good for now.

•••
how many of those are reserved

"new.homes
$25,000 BUY NOW"

"philadelphia.homes
$25,000 BUY NOW"

Domain name philadelphia.homes is reserved. - dynadot

?
Reserved domain names are not included in this number.

•••
Wow Stub...this thread reminds me of Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees(y)

I just reg'd two more with a purpose in mind;

Patriot.homes
Baltic.homes

When you pull up a map of the Baltic Sea and see it surrounded by the Scandanavian countries of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, you'll see my motive and my purpose behind owning Baltic.homes

•••
I suspect there will be a number of drops next year.
It will be interesting to lock at the statistics in a year or two to see what happens with .home

I'm always rooting for the domainers (y)

Personally though, I am sitting this one out. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
What is your pricing model. What's it based on?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back