IT.COM

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have:

VR.Media
VR.City
VR.Cool

•••
Show attachment 78437

ArP@[email protected] sold

I am very proud that Pb Web Media Company has purchased this premium Ar adult domain. After emailing me with an initial offer to purchase this premium adult ar dot com. Negotiations went back and forth finally we agreed on a price.

The deal has come with a strict privacy agreement that the sale price must not be published in any form so i am not aloud to dis close the sale price but i am very very happy with the price that was achieved .

This is a great start for AR names and especially ar adult names too .

Also i would like to thank two of my mates who are always there @Elad n @NamePov

Was it x,xxx range? xx,xxx rang? xxx,xxx range? I hope it was at least high 5 figures because AR P*rn is going to be huge when/if volumetric is in order...

Just by very wild coincidence I hand reg'ed this about 2 - 3 days ago.

AR-P*rno.com

•••
Was it x,xxx range? xx,xxx rang? xxx,xxx range? I hope it was at least high 5 figures because AR P*rn is going to be huge when/if volumetric is in order...

AR-P*rno.com
Hey mate i am not aloud to say under the agreement which sucks i hate not being able to promote sale price but when you recieve a lump sum of money for a name you paid nothing much for its hard to say no but definately get rid of option 1 lol

Last edited:
•••
Welp! I'm sure you definitely made well into your ROI, but I just hope you sold for a price you won't regret when everyone and their grandparents will be visiting ARP*rno.com 5 - 8 years from now!

•••
Welp! I'm sure you definitely made well into your ROI, but I just hope you sold for a price you won't regret when everyone and their grandparents will be visiting ARP*rno.com 5 - 8 years from now!
Lol i never regret selling kinda cool to send them on their way always another name still have a few ar and augmented / augmented reality related to this popular industry left and have had few low offers on ArP@[email protected] and others so i am excited to see how many i move this year .

That was never the name i thought i would sell first i thought ArSmartGlasses.com would be the first so shows you just never know which one will sell .

Last edited:
•••
I want to say one thing i used escrow conceige service and found it awesome you transfer your name to them / escrow and they transfer the name to the buyer takes away them changing to privacy as soon as they get it and then say it wasnt transferred and wanting money back great service

•••
•••

AR-P*rno.com

Surprising that even hyphenated names are still available. I registered ar-***.com last year (or 2016). I don't know when 'everybody will be watching ar....'. I don't think it will be as soon as 5 years unfortunately.

The company that bought the name sells traffic to other webmasters based on their free content tube sites. I doubt if they are expecting any real AR content to be here within the next 5 years. They are probably going to sell to VR sites off the back of search traffic they get for a name like that.

I do agree though that ar****.com shouldn't be sold for less than $xxx,xxx That could easily be worth $x,xxx,xxx in ten years time.

•••
Well I own the sh*ttiest variant of the available P* words.

AR P#rnography (.com) :ROFL:

Not holding high hopes but hopefully once all the good ones have gone I might get an offer :xf.laugh:

•••

Not holding high hopes but hopefully once all the good ones have gone I might get an offer :xf.laugh:
As I have always said...
How much is the last pound of strawberries picked from the fields worth ?
You just have to know your place and wait for it.
But it does require 'faith' that demand will be higher than supply. And they are not rotten fruit.

•••
I want to say one thing i used escrow conceige service and found it awesome you transfer your name to them / escrow and they transfer the name to the buyer takes away them changing to privacy as soon as they get it and then say it wasnt transferred and wanting money back great service
So, what is the tax rate in the AU for your profits ?

•••

Augmented .S#x / Immersive .P#rn

Last edited:
•••
•••

Honestly, if I owned AR**** I would have plans to move to a low tax country for around 2022 and then sell it for xxx,xxx (there is no way there wouldn't be willing buyers at that price by then).

That's why I moved to the Cheque Republic - we have a flat rate 15% income tax here. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sell any big names yet :(

•••
•••
Something you may have missed at CES...
Chinese start-up RealMax AR to issue dev edition 3Q2018 and is to retail @$1500
No matter what it looks like, it does feature the highest FOV @ 100degrees
But uses Leap Motion for gesture control.
http://www.realmax.com/

•••
Surprising that even hyphenated names are still available. I registered ar-***.com last year (or 2016). I don't know when 'everybody will be watching ar....'. I don't think it will be as soon as 5 years unfortunately.

The company that bought the name sells traffic to other webmasters based on their free content tube sites. I doubt if they are expecting any real AR content to be here within the next 5 years. They are probably going to sell to VR sites off the back of search traffic they get for a name like that.

I do agree though that ar****.com shouldn't be sold for less than $xxx,xxx That could easily be worth $x,xxx,xxx in ten years time.

Yeah I lucked out apparently...

Yeah AR P*rn isn't happening until volumetric catches up. Yes could be 7 - 10 years. But if ARP*rno.com would be worth 7 figures then my hyphenated version will be worth the wait, no?

I also have

FreeARP*rno.com

I think @xr reality has some similar names, but he's being all humble right now :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I lucked out apparently...

Yeah AR P*rn isn't happening until volumetric catches up. Yes could be 7 - 10 years. But if ARP*rno.com would be worth 7 figures then my hyphenated version will be worth the wait, no?

I also have

FreeARP*rno.com

I think @xr reality has some similar names, but he's being all humble right now :xf.grin:
Lol

•••
Lol i never regret selling kinda cool to send them on their way always another name still have a few ar and augmented / augmented reality related to this popular industry left and have had few low offers on ArP@[email protected] and others so i am excited to see how many i move this year .

That was never the name i thought i would sell first i thought ArSmartGlasses.com would be the first so shows you just never know which one will sell .

"AR Smart Glasses" is a bit redundant because the "AR" is a given. The general consensus is likely that best AR names are the simple AR + Keyword domains, so it's no surprise that ARP*rno.com sold...

•••
•••
Just about every vr + keyword has flatlined for the last 18 months (xmas spikes aside), but take a look at 'vr chat' :
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=vr chat

I have vrchat in org, btw.
There has been a lot of things going on over there. But some of what you see in spike is from allowing PC to 2D desktop the experience. And more leading into ces but just recently, there was this...
https://www.hardocp.com/news/2018/0...helplessly_as_another_user_has_ingame_seizure

But I am a firm believer in 'social rooms' for VR.
VRChatrooms, VRChatz, VRTrainingroom(s), VRFitnessroom(s) VRDatingroom(s)
and many 'rooms' for VR social.

•••
That moment when you check to see who owns a really awesome domain via WHOIS just to realize it's you :ROFL:

Love it!

•••
Honestly, if I owned AR**** I would have plans to move to a low tax country for around 2022 and then sell it for xxx,xxx (there is no way there wouldn't be willing buyers at that price by then).

That's why I moved to the Cheque Republic - we have a flat rate 15% income tax here. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sell any big names yet :(

I thought you lived in the UK. Cheque women are gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying yourself sir! I'm looking at Thailand myself. The flat below is only 158gbp / month (219usd) for example.

https://www.thailand-property.com/1...w-tower-near-bts-udom-suk_2362365#openGallery

(maybe you should reply via pm)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back