Dynadot

HINT - Google Search Results - Not a good judge to buy domains !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm noticing more and more Newbies Buying Domains mainly based on Google's Search Results for the term(s) contained within the domain itself ~

Eg :

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,250 for "cat named bob". (0.45 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,970,000 for cat named bob. (0.33 seconds)

Well guess what ? Ovt and Wordtracker say "No data for phrase: cat named bob" of course :D - So it may not be a good idea to Register "catnamedbob.com" - etc .... (Unless you are a Hippy named bob maybe)

Well first off - Let me mention that any term having Google Search Results doesn't really mean much as far as value of a domain goes .... I actually prefer it has Less results .... Makes it easier to acquire Front page / Top Spot for the Keyword !

The ratio between the amount of Searches performed for a term - Compared to - How many results are found for a term is what Really matters IMHO ~

Just thought I'd mention it for what it is worth ~ ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all4cost said:
I'm noticing more and more Newbies Buying Domains mainly based on Google's Search Results for the term(s) contained within the domain itself ~

Eg :

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,250 for "cat named bob". (0.45 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,970,000 for cat named bob. (0.33 seconds)

Well guess what ? Ovt and Wordtracker say "No data for phrase: cat named bob" of course :D - So it may not be a good idea to Register "catnamedbob.com" - etc .... (Unless you are a Hippy named bob maybe)

Well first off - Let me mention that any term having Google Search Results doesn't really mean much as far as value of a domain goes .... I actually prefer it has Less results .... Makes it easier to acquire Front page / Top Spot for the Keyword !

The ratio between the amount of Searches performed for a term - Compared to - How many results are found for a term is what Really matters IMHO ~

Just thought I'd mention it for what it is worth ~ ;)

Well put. Thanks!

•••
It was just one of those Peeves eating me up lately ;) .... Thx ~

•••
Your search - all4cost is stoopid - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.

;) ;) ;)

Well put Sir Mark, thanks (From all of us)!

-Results 1 - 6 of 6 for IAmAllanShore sucks. (0.24 seconds)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back