Dynadot

information 16 Companies “Domainating” Google Search Results

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2022-11-21-at-6.11.14-PM-1440x800.png

I’ve long heard that Domain Authority (DA) is more important than ever.

Apparently, as of late, SEO experts Brian Dean and Glen Allsopp have both cosigned this statement (if you will).

If you’re not familiar with either Brian or Glen, then take a moment to read up at Backlinko.com and Detailed.com respectively.

But I digress.

In a recent article posted by Glen, “How 16 Companies are Dominating the World’s Google Search Results”, he reveals how the perceived and varying range in Google search results is controlled by a handful of large corporate conglomerates.

Glen poses a very good question for all to consider, especially should a brand survive from garnering traffic from the ol’ great Google:

“Are the Google rankings I aim to get for myself and my clients actually controlled by just three hands full of companies?”

Glen reveals how Google search results being dominated by large corporations is going to get a whole lot worse.

More importantly, an interesting question to consider is will this search result behavior, as identified Glen, impact people buying and selling domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can tell you that it is all done with internal links.

•••
•••
I gave you a like based on domainating

•••
I can tell you that it is all done with internal links.
Just internal? Can you give more info on this? Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back