Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VivifyDomains

journey-x.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm new to domain names and wanted to get an idea of what these two would be worth if anyone could assist.

co-producer.com
- Decent amount of searches in Google trends (co-producer)
- About 14,000,000 results in Google search ("co-producer")
- Could be used for websites/businesses related to film/video production, music production, product development, crowdfunding, freelancer work etc.
- Godaddy appraisal: $899USD

eigenfunctions.com
- Even more searches in Google trends than the above (eigenfunctions)
- About 2,540,000 results in Google search ("eigenfunctions")
- Could be used for websites/businesses related to eductional materials/references, a research platform, engineering tools, computational physics, mathematics etc.
- Godaddy appraisal: $630USD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remember GD appraisals are shit so no leverage there.

But I really like co-producer.com because the word is actually spelled that way in the dictionary so it nullifies the usual negativity that comes with hyphens in domains. A great movie-making word for aspiring tandem or a group of producers or a school for producers.

Low-mid $xxxxx to an enduser

•••
Remember GD appraisals are shit so no leverage there.

But I really like co-producer.com because the word is actually spelled that way in the dictionary so it nullifies the usual negativity that comes with hyphens in domains. A great movie-making word for aspiring tandem or a group of producers or a school for producers.

Low-mid $xxxxx to an enduser
Thanks for the appraisal!

Agreed on GD appraisals, eventhough I'm pretty new I've tested it with domain names that I know the exact sold price for and the amount it gives is not even close.

But I would argue that GD appraisals do have some value with specific buyers who do place value on GD appraisals.

Eg. there's a thread in the "Domain Buyer Requests" section on namepros (I can't post links) subject is "budget: above $1000 Buying .com .net .org .co .io with $5K+ GoDaddy Appraisal"

the OP has one criteria that the GD appraisal has to be above $5k. Although I'm not sure how common this type of buyer is.

•••
Nah. GD appraisals mean nothing. Try it. Find out what it means.

•••
Hmmm. Nope. co-producer.com is really good. And that is about it. Fly with it. Not sure why you are arguing. Great name. Onward.

•••
•••
Hmmm. Nope. co-producer.com is really good. And that is about it. Fly with it. Not sure why you are arguing. Great name. Onward.
Awesome, thanks again!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back