Dynadot

information Highest value Handreg?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mAd MaX

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi All,

What's your highest sale figure for a Handreg domain?

Thanks
MaX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No doubt. Isn't DE one of if not the top ccTLD?

Yes it is definitely one of the better ccTLDs. More competition also.

I wouldn't advise anyone to pivot heavily into ccTLDs untill you understand the market. Speaking the language also helps.

Regarding @Bob Hawkes addition. I think I agree. Hand regging stuff like 20 years ago was an entire different game. Not easier, no harder. You just can't really compare the two.

Coinmena was a cool sale. I actually looked into this 'niche' some time ago but found that every good name was already taken ( I was probably wrong and am sure more names will sell in the future). Again, it's a niche where being familiar with the Mena region would definitely give you an advantage. Like, we would probably prefer menacoin whereas coinmena is a better fit if you operate in that region.

Anyway, it's good to see people making good money on handregs! Don't ever let oldtimers discourage you but search for and seize opportunity where you find it. If you're new to the game, read read read and when you're done... continue reading :).

•••
3K. zero estibot.
I think I also have a few 5 figure estibot handregs but this doesn't mean I will renew them. I dropped a high-4 estibot cctld domain and noone bought it so far. Maybe I will, again.
If time gap allowed (multi year renewal) then my answer would be in 45K-50K range.
I must say that such sales required luck. I mean, normally such things are not supposed to happen. If you buy many sellable domains, then this should be a more routine business with regular sales, but this is not the case. Domaining is a bumpy road. You can invest only in liquid names, and the result will be the same. (for me at least)

Last edited:
•••
•••
OK, now I'm curious - these handregs, dropped names, play on word, or something you thought of?

•••
OK, now I'm curious - these handregs, dropped names, play on word, or something you thought of?
Thought of, Little brainstorming & you might get some decent names, in my case was brandable.

•••
If not talking about drops, mid 3 figures for a few nondrop 2word .infos. Also my first two .coms were like this and after I dropped them, they were bought by buydomains, hugedomains etc. One of them has about 7K estibot, the other has has 2K estibot. So when I was totally naive in domaining I made good choices in .com, but didn't play that game for a very long time: big mistake , maybe.

•••
3K. zero estibot.
I think I also have a few 5 figure estibot handregs but this doesn't mean I will renew them. I dropped a high-4 estibot cctld domain and noone bought it so far. Maybe I will, again.
If time gap allowed (multi year renewal) then my answer would be in 45K-50K range.
I must say that such sales required luck. I mean, normally such things are not supposed to happen. If you buy many sellable domains, then this should be a more routine business with regular sales, but this is not the case. Domaining is a bumpy road. You can invest only in liquid names, and the result will be the same. (for me at least)

What was the domain you sold for $45-50K?

•••
•••
I just handregged http://www17ok.com (China 1.5 billion people's #1 financial network)

Unbelievable it was available
thank god i checked
after 20+ years of domaining i'm into these traffic available domains for $12
;) :) :)

-have a special day

•••
•••
•••
ahhhhh it all makes sense now lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back