IT.COM

discuss Your best ever handreg sale !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
Just wondering what peoples greatest successes were with selling handregs ? What's the most you've ever sold a handreg for, how long you held, how you sold it etc !?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Beginning last year I think, I registered two domains. Sold them both at exactly 60 days. Each for $1000.

•••
•••
I have a few hand-regged new gTLDs that I have sold for mid $xxxx. Other *dot* world is one of them. I’ve also sold a hand-regged .org for a mid $xxxx. But I’m still waiting for my first hand-regged $xxxxx sale. :)

Last edited:
•••
I have had offers and continue to get offers for my hand-regs. Haven't had any successful sales till day. All my sales has all been domains acquired through auctions

•••
One of my hand registered domain is currently on negotiation. Will post the sales if it successfully goes through

•••
I've sold one hand reg for $133 undeveloped,inbound BIN,held about 8 months.
Checked it recently and still pointing to undeveloped sold page.(n)
Had offers on a few but did not sell and now steady dropping some.

•••
•••
I don't have any as financially successful as those already mentioned in this thread. My fastest significant sale was a .fun extension that I sold on Undeveloped inbound after holding it for just under 4 months (only 2 of which had it actively listed for sale). It sold for $160, not a huge sale but enough to pay all my .fun registrations combined a number of times over!

Bob

•••
I sold one for $500 and that is still my highest sale for a single domain since then.

•••
Majority of my sales are NON-.com handregs...
And a few of them were sold for mid 4F.

•••
•••
My highest sale on a handreg hasn't happened yet. Some LLL.coms that I somehow decided to get and keep back in the day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back