IT.COM

Established High traffic well ranked gaming site with over 45k visitors - technologywell dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link: technologywell dot com
Description:
This site is a tech blog that focuses on the gaming and in particular Grand Theft Auto game which has sold over 140m copies. The site is well ranked and ranked in the top spot for many terms related to the game. The site has had over 1.5m visitors over the past year but the last three months it has averaged around 45k visitors a month and around $800 in adsense income. It has made $12k in adsense income in the past year.

The site is not updated very often now which is why traffic is lower now that it was a year ago. If someone had more time for the site and updated it more often and added amazon affiliate links the income would grow but as of now it is still a great passive income earner.

Semrush shows it ranking for 1800 terms and a good backlink profile and DA.

This would be a great site to flip, it is priced at 22x revenues and most of the sites on flippa and empire flippers are brining 38x to 42x in the adsense niche and it qualifies for empire flippers.

Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry: 2022-2-20
Site Established Feb 2019

Revenue: Right now it will make $700 to $800 a month but was doing $1200 when the content was updated. I can provide a video of the adsense if you PM me. See screenshots but I can send a full video of revenues.

Traffic: For the last 3 months: Unique Visits: 151k and 538,000 page views (see screenshots)
Payment Options: Cryptocurrency, Wire, or Escrow you pay fees.
Price: $22,000

Attachments

• tw2.png
    tw2.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 82
  • tw1.png
    tw1.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 81
  • tw3.png
    tw3.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 78
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back