Dynadot

Hi Everyone! I'm here to Learn.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshovic

Account Closed
Impact
Hi Npros community,

My name is Josh, I'm here to learn about domaining, and to make a living out of it.

I greet Everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi @Joshovic Welcome to NP. Wish you the best :)

•••
Welcome to NP!
Have a nice time here.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Josh .. and Welcome to NamePros! You've come to the right place to learn more .. lots of information in all corners of the forums! Have you started buying domains yet?

Good luck moving forward! :)

•••
Hello Josh and welcome to nps!

•••
Hello Josh .. and Welcome to NamePros! You've come to the right place to learn more .. lots of information in all corners of the forums! Have you started buying domains yet?

Good luck moving forward! :)
Thanks @Ategy. Yeah bro I've bought a few. Though I'm here basically to learn and interact with fellow Domainers.

•••
•••
Hi Josh,

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks.

If this person's account was closed by a mod, there is probably a good reason. I wonder why the thread was not closed too.

•••
Hi,

Welcome to NamePros. You have come to the right place to learn. Make sure to read, read and then read some more. Once you start learning, hopefully you will starting earning.

•••
Hi,

Welcome to NamePros. You have come to the right place to learn. Make sure to read, read and then read some more. Once you start learning, hopefully you will starting earning.

you should also read comment of @briguy in this post. :xf.grin:

•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

EDIT: I realized that it's a closed account allready...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back