IT.COM

Hi , question from a newbie

NameSilo
Watch

mikej

Established Member
Impact
At first i want to say a thanx to namepros , because some information i gathered from here save me a lot of time searching and trying alone to learn them.I listed my domains in plattforms and now i want to start mass mailing websites/companies whitch maybe want to aquire my domainames.As i have read through the forum , the mass mailling will go to spam folder , is this realy the case ? If i send 1 by 1 , won't it go to spam ? Also , how i know if i sell a domainname through brokerage , at whitch price was sold ? thanx beforehand

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanx for the link , im going to scan it ;)

•••
Hey Mikej

Welcome to NP, njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

If you going to be contacting end users by email it's always best to personalize you mail and contact them 1 by 1 instead of mass mailing.

•••
Hi and thanx for the advice.The only thing i need is to find a way my messages get to the right person to see them, so i don't spend 100% fruitless my time.Again thanx

•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

For example, if you own example.top and there are, for example, three companies called example A / example B / example C then you should contact them all together through one email so that each company can see / know that the other 2 companies got the same email at the same time.

As long as you don't send it to more than about 15 +, it's not really 'spam' (this term is very relative), it's more an friendly 'exclusive cold acquisition', the companies will understand it in 99 % of cases.

•••
..... example.top and there are, for example, three companies called example A / example B / example C then you should contact them all together through one email so that each company can see / know that the other 2 companies got the same email at the same time.

How will each company can see / know that the other 2 companies got the same email at the same time unless they have access to each others mail, which is not possible for obvious reasons.

Welcome on board @mikej

•••
How will each company can see / know that the other 2 companies got the same email at the same time unless they have access to each others mail, which is not possible for obvious reasons.

Welcome on board @mikej
You can include all 3 companies in the email as CC (carbon copy) so that each recipient can see each others email address. CC recipients get the email at the same time.

•••
oK , i admire - great advices ! At the moment i want to set up an auction for big companies.That the others can see that i mailed similar companies for auction , can boost their interest to be at that auction.How can i make my email as cc so so that each recipient can see each others email address ? Will it hep if the first owner for example doesn't know what company the other email owns ? maby it's better to write in my mail that ïn the auction will be competitors ?";) and another problem .. I looked up whois and i can see :

Email
email.pgif
is associated with ~8 domains
email.pgif
is associated with ~7,644,952 domains
email.pgif
is associated with ~8 domains
email.pgif
is associated with ~414 domains

Are these email of the owner ? whitch are the most accurate for the right person ? shall i send to every mail ?
thanx again , namepros is really helpfull ! i'm going to shot with my guns and see what happens :d

•••
members are willing to instruct others how to send spam emails, but how many ask "what names do you own" and "how are they related to those you plan on soliciting"

imo...

•••
Every advice respectable.Even if i get "damage", i'm planning to fax as second auction and make phonecalls as 3rd ! this is plan No1 :)

•••
•••
Maby you think i want to sell a "crap name"or something like this and thats why i am a spammer(if i understood correctly).I want to sell usedtrucks.ch with over a milion exact match on estibot , maby it's crap maybe not.The thing is i have questions about how to send my emails to the right end user without having my mails going to spam folders or contacting wrong person in the company.

•••
Sorry to say usedtrucks.ch has no value and you would be wasting your time emailing/spamming people to buy this domain.

•••
I second that. Waste of time for you and the recipients.

•••
Ok , i know you have more experience and 99.9% i will fail , but i will give it a shot ! No regrets !

•••
Ok , i know you have more experience and 99.9% i will fail , but i will give it a shot ! No regrets !
--------------
MikeJ...Give 2nd thought to this. That is exactly what give domainers a bad name. NOW IF you would like to sell it to a used car lot in Switzerland...NOW it is worth money!!
Serry

•••
I will do it anyhow , good bad name for me , the end user decides the value.Cola cola is not healthy and many drink it , so what ? i'm searching the right user just...if not exist ok ! earth still lives !:))

•••
note : (in swizerland i found clients)

•••
That will be your best bet...good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back