IT.COM

Hi guys! AI prompt writer & web developer here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameupdates

Established Member
Impact
I'll leave out domain investor since all us here are :) I'm from Malaysia, and my first URDP was in 2002 lol. I've been making websites since I was 14, and I work as a digital strategist. Last year I started looking into the AI space, and I recently wrote a prompt that will help domain owners with large portfolio save at least 30 minutes of time generating about 500 characters of quality domain description.
Creates a detailed description of a domain name in less than a minute. Includes character count, domain name age, as well as includes comparable domain name sales (pulled from online sources such as blogs and NameBio). Appeal to your potential buyer as well by including the market size for the domain category. Flavour text as well (eg, "clean and simple URL is easy to remember and with just 11 characters", "short enough to be used as a marketing slogan).
Would anyone here like to try it? Willing to give it for free to 3 people that give quality feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Greetings @nameupdates and welcome to np

I'd love to try it and I promise to give feedback

Thanks
Eric

Last edited:
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Greetings @nameupdates and welcome to np

I'd love to try it and I promise to give feedback

Thanks
Eric

Thanks so much, Eric! I've got it up at gptinput(.com), will drop you a message with a promo code for you to try it out (unless you want to purchase it and support me :)

•••
Thanks so much, Eric! I've got it up at gptinput(.com), will drop you a message with a promo code for you to try it out (unless you want to purchase it and support me :)
9 hours since your post. The site can not be found. No message. No code.
And, not cool that you ask for testers and then give a guilt trip to buy. No thanks. Keep it

Last edited:
•••
Hello, AI prompt write is a career title?

•••
9 hours since your post. The site can not be found. No message. No code.
And, not cool that you ask for testers and then give a guilt trip to buy. No thanks. Keep it
Hi! Sorry about that I was waiting for the 12 hour limit for the message function. I've put in the code, use "domainer" to get it for free. Apologies!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back