Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Article Writer for Hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I am a Professional Business Writer who has written a number of articles, web site content, employee handbooks, etc. for a number of clients from startup web hosting and logo design companies to those who are worth tens of millions of dollars.
I am offering my services here at Namepros for those who are looking for business content written.

I will give a recent client list if interested as well as samples and rates.

Business Writing includes but is not limited to

Web Site Content Writing
Press Releases
Company Blogs
Articles/Memos for Employees
Slideshow Presentations
Product Descriptions
Marketing E-mails
Etc.

Due to the number of well known clients I have, the rate will not be $.01 a word. I have reduced rates to make them more affordable to DP Members.
Current Promotions:
$10 Press Releases
$75 PowerPoint Presentations – 20+ Slides Minimum
$50 Blog Creation and 3 Posts, with a reduced rate for additional posts

You can send a PM here or contact me on MSN at [email protected] (I thought you has to have a hotmail account to use MSN when I registered)

I can write articles on a number of topics as well

Thank You
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a note, I believe you're at the wrong forum. :laugh:

koolkid said:
I am offering my services here at Digital Point for those who are looking for business content written.
 
0
•••
I am interested in a press release. How many words do you get for $10 press release?
Please send me a PM with proof / samples?
It will be for my mobile phone site + forum.
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back