IT.COM

I made a AI/GPT prompt to help domainers generate text descriptions for their domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nameupdates

Established Member
Impact
I wrote a prompt that I think most domainers will find useful, especially those with hundreds/thousands of names - should easily save 30 minutes per name. It generates a description like below (you only have to change the domain name). What do you think...any other items to suggest I put in? Would like your feedback on pricing as well. To kick it off, I would like to offer it free to the 3 most insightful commentators.

This is the description of what it does:

Creates a detailed description of a domain name in less than a minute. Includes character count, domain name age, as well as includes comparable domain name sales (pulled from online sources such as blogs and NameBio). Appeal to your potential buyer as well by including the market size for the domain category. Flavour text as well (eg, "clean and simple URL is easy to remember and with just 11 characters", "short enough to be used as a marketing slogan).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back