Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi from Australia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

A1Flip

Established Member
Impact
37
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Graham and live in Perth, Western Australia. I'm an old age pensioner now and spent 20 years of my life in the Air Force as an avionics technician.

I spend most of my time online, either making websites, affiliate marketing or now back into domain selling. I certainly spend a lot of money, but don't make any!

I am specializing in .com domains and sell them for $129 through Namecheap Marketplace. My user name is a hint :xf.wink:

Keeping my mind active is important at this stage of my life, as it is all too easy to just waste the day watching TV or other pointless pastimes.
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namePros @A1Flip

You made a good start here, and I wish you lots of success in your Domaining journey, together with us (y)
 
14
•••
Welcome to the community👥👥👥 sir 😊😊😊 . Bless you with good health and success and always showers your blessing, experience and knowledge to young domainers like us
 
11
•••
A big welcome Graham!

Great to see another Aussie on this forum, and a RAAF technician at that.

I'm a big aviation enthusiast and regularly attend airshows on the east coast.

Hope you fly high here :)
 
Last edited:
15
•••
This is a nice place to spend good quality time, not just for making money also, following the real trends. Wish you the best and welcome to community !
 
12
•••
Thanks goys!
 
5
•••
A big welcome Graham!

Great to see another Aussie on this forum, and a RAAF technician at that.

I'm a big aviation enthusiast and regularly attend airshows on the east coast.

Hope you fly high here :)

Do you count me as a quarter Aussie ? :)
 
8
•••
10
•••
Welcome old mate one more Aussie here .Good luck and more good luck .Hope you have many successful sales.
Cheers.
 
Last edited:
13
•••
Hope you can make it over to Avalon this year for the big centennial ;)
 
Last edited:
11
•••
@CraigD No, don't travel far nowadays. Besides, I just fix aircraft. I'm not interested in watching them fly :xf.grin:
 
6
•••
Hi Graham,

Welcome to Namepros
 
13
•••
Welcome aboard!
 
13
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
12
•••
Greetings @A1Flip and welcome to np
 
11
•••
Welcome to np
 
9
•••
Good choice with domaining for keeping your mind active. Welcome!
 
10
•••
2
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
9
•••
hello
welcome to the forum
 
5
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back