Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi from Australia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SearchEngineZ

Established Member
Impact
224
I joined a long time ago, but was busy with my PPC affiliate business. We did extremely well while it lasted, and I invested a lot of $$ building a domain portfolio, never spending more than a grand per domain.

Now that my other business has ended, I'm looking to sell some of my domains - I have roughly 2000.

Until now I have relied on people contacting me via WHOIS and asking to buy - it gets great prices because they are motivated purchasers, but on average it looks like a 20 year wait to get a sale.

So now I am exploring other avenues, and have started listing them at Sedo, GoDaddy, BrandBucket etc.

I'm a Kiwi in Australia.

Rob
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It only took you 5 years to say "hi" in the Welcome Centre, but welcome aboard :)
 
0
•••
Hey there SearchEngineZ! Welcome back!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back