Dynadot

Hello from Tasmania, Australia!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrDomaining

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

My name is Wayne and I'm from Tasmania, Australia. I've been working in the IT/Web Design space for the last 10 years or so and have just started to get into domaining!

I've been lurking these forums and learning a lot these last couple of weeks and have finally decided to sign up!

I'm still deciding what niche/style of domain names are best for flipping but I think I will be mainly focusing on .COM domains that are short, easy to remember and have brand appeal!

Happy to be linked to any resources that may help me on this journey.

Thanks
MrDomaining

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Wayne, welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
Hello Wayne, welcome to NP, wish you luck and all the best !

Olcayto

•••
Hi Wayne, welcome! I'm also new here, trying to sell some crypto domains.
Good luck and have fun!

•••
Hi Wayne, welcome! I'm also new here, trying to sell some crypto domains.
Good luck and have fun!
Hey Alvin, nice to meet you! I've seen a lot of posts about crypto domains on here. Sounds like a lot of people are under the impression that the crypto trend is over though, would be interested to see how you go flipping them!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hey Alvin, nice to meet you! I've seen a lot of posts about crypto domains on here. Sounds like a lot of people are under the impression that the crypto trend is over though, would be interested to see how you go flipping them!
Lets hope not! 😁👍

•••
I think I'm going to start by selling local domains as in location + business.com domains.

What does everyone think about these? Should the location come before the business or the business after the location?

I've done a bit of e-mail marketing in my time so I shouldn't have much issue with contacting buyers and building up a mailing list, etc.

•••
Hello Wayne and welcome to nps!

•••
G'day Wayne

Nice to have another Aussie aboard mate. ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
[QUOTE="rightdomains.net, post: 8222706, member: 1029656"

This can be helpful in early stage of this journey. Welcome![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Funny enough I had already read these posts before even signing up! Haha I must be on the right track!

•••
Welcome , And i do recommended to do your own research about .company . :)

•••
hello and welcome to the forum

•••
G'day from Sydney NSW, welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Wayne - welcome to NamePros!
Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back