Dynadot

Hey, budding domaineer here. Looking to network and learn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adithya

Established Member
Impact
I was introduced to the domains industry a few weeks ago by a fellow entrepreneur and another friend suggested NamePros to get things started.I love everything around technology, internet and SaaS - the choice of domains I register are usually around these.

I will go through the brief guide and help threads in the forum over the next few days. You may also give me some tips, do's and don'ts, how to get started etc

Excited to be a part of this wonderful community.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't buy much till you read at least those sections :)

Welcome to nP!

•••
•••
Hello @Adithya .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

SaaS certainly is the future. Kinda gets on my nerves a little because it's basically "leasing" but renamed to seem cooler .. lol. But that doesn't change the fact that it's got huge growth ahead! I only have a couple related domains. You certainly picked a good niche if you grabed some good names! :)

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Adithya. Would look forward to connect with you sometime.

All the best!!!

•••
Welcome friend!

Only tips would be to always do good business, and make as many friends and connections as possible. :)

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome friend!

Only tips would be to always do good business, and make as many friends and connections as possible. :)

Best of luck domaining!

Thanks, those are the top tips anyone could give :)

•••
•••
I will go through the brief guide and help threads in the forum over the next few days. You may also give me some tips, do's and don'ts, how to get started etc

Excited to be a part of this wonderful community.
Best tips that I can give (personal experience) (a) set a budget and stick to it..(b) Don't fall in love with your domains.

Namepros_School_Welcome_(MyWay2Fortune.info)_briguy.jpg

•••
•••
Hello @Adithya !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back