Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoybaister

Established Member
Impact
Hai friends!

I just joined namepros.com. Looking to buy & sell few domains , can i get few tips to buy the best expiring domain names? .like what is the best way catch that asap?

If you have a minute please drop few tips or some do's and don'ts.

Thank You

Regards :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
Welcome to NamePros! There is a lot of information here, including answers to your questions. I highly suggest reading through many of the forums first. It is a great place for information.

•••
Welcome to NP :)

My Opinion:

Before buying the Expiring Domains, Go through NP forums as well as check daily sales report.

And compare it with related domains which sold previously( DNJournal, NameBio,...).

You can also check my thread in Expiring Domains section, There I am posting Daily HandPicked GoDaddy Expiring Domains Auction list.

Link : https://www.namepros.com/threads/ha...ins-ending-today-lawyerdepartment-com.955006/

You can also invest on LLLL.com's and Generic Single Word Domains.

All the Best :)

Regards,
Manivannan M

•••
Hello pinoybaister, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum! Start reading as much as you can, buy a few names, and see how it goes.

Best of success to you.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros.

Most important tips already mentioned, best of success!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @pinoybaister, sure would like to also welcome to the forum!

•••
•••
Hi and welcome to the nP family :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back