IT.COM

HI! Everyone, I am newbie, can you drop few tips.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit pathak

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends!

I just joined namepros. Looking to buy few domains so just got started with this forum, So I can learn few tips before jumping into the auctions and bidding.

If you have a minute please drop few tips or some do's and don'ts.

Thank You

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello ankit pathak, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the forum
I have a simple tip . invest only in .com's which are brandable and whenever you buy search namepros to see similar threads to analyse the prices

Be friendly to every one ..follow rules .. love namepros and namepros will love you back :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the forum
I have a simple tip . invest only in .com's which are brandable and whenever you buy search namepros to see similar threads to analyse the prices

Be friendly to every one ..follow rules .. love namepros and namepros will love you back :)
Thank you sophia, and all others for taking out a precious minute to welcome me over here. :)

•••
Welcome to NP ..
Before you invest, read this forum as much as you can. Ask your doubts and get expert advice. Start small and end big..

•••
Welcome to NP , Buddy

My ultimate tip for you is to study a lot before you invest

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
Hi, welcome to Namepros.
First Tip: Be yourself.
Second Tip: Calm down; learn, unlearn and re-learn.

All the best mate.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back