IT.COM

status-invalid Here are what I have learned in the past 15 years.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Just want to share with you what I have learned here:

- You can buy one word dictionary name here for $50
- If they post names wanted and budget is $20-$5,000 - They mean they will pay $20
- Nothing can be sold here unless it's in the $1 auction
- There are so many new dictionary words now even they are not in the dictionary
- Everything here is pronounceable - I can't do it does not matter how twist my tongue
- Too many members tried to be cool - They normally deal with $1-$10 names but they still post PM me the BIN for LLL.com (give me a break - how many people here can afford a LLL.com?)
- People would spend money on crap names (a couple of dollar a piece) rather than good name. What do you do with crap names? You can put two words together - It may look good but it does not mean a dawn thing. Like "CancerBitcoin.com - What the hell is that????
- People spend more time to chit-chat rather learn/buy and sell. Questions like "How much money do you make this month? What is the domain business 5 years from now - what are you doing now, etc.... Who care....
- There are so many other things you can learn from here too.... Too long of a list....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

- If they post names wanted and budget is $20-$5,000 - They mean they will pay $20
- There are so many new dictionary words now even they are not in the dictionary
- Everything here is pronounceable - I can't do it does not matter how twist my tongue
- Too many members tried to be cool - They normally deal with $1-$10 names but they still post PM me the BIN for LLL.com (give me a break - how many people here can afford a LLL.com?)
- People would spend money on crap names (a couple of dollar a piece) rather than good name. What do you do with crap names? You can put two words together - It may look good but it does not mean a dawn thing. Like "CancerBitcoin.com - What the hell is that????
- People spend more time to chit-chat rather learn/buy and sell. Questions like "How much money do you make this month? What is the domain business 5 years from now - what are you doing now, etc.... Who care....
- There are so many other things you can learn from here too.... Too long of a list....
Item 2 is very true. Thanks for sharing

•••
I loled hard with 'cancerbitcoin' .. maybe too much radiation from mining? :)

•••
•••
I loled hard with 'cancerbitcoin' .. maybe too much radiation from mining? :)

Valuable domain :xf.grin: Defensive registration for BitcoinCancer.com , which is either what you suggest , or what you get when you buy Bitcoin at $20K and then it plummets to $7K in a couple of months.

•••
The buyer request section is not the greatest thing. So ridiculous..

I respect those who are looking to buy 0.25 to 50$ domains, at least they're honest.. lol

as long as members reply to those requests, they'll never stop.

In all fairness to the forum though, I am sure some good sales do happen.

Thanks

•••
Very nice words of wisdom

•••
Anyone wanna give me a donation for a available domain?

Also I am currently brokering names that other brokers are brokering for other brokers anyone interested?

Im going to reply to your wanted thread and offer you names in the closeouts if you like them I will sell them to you sound good?

•••
Also I am currently brokering names that other brokers are brokering for other brokers anyone interested?
I am looking for a good broker for my ultra premium domain "ebay-walmart-amazon.com"

•••
I am looking for a good broker for my ultra premium domain "ebay-walmart-amazon.com"

If there less then 6 brokers working om the name. I can't work on it im sorry. I don't like to work with people directly because I'm too lazy and im not that smart. I need to work with six other borkers

•••
CancerBitcoin.com - What the hell is that????
be7.jpg

•••
I was always a fan of your sarcasm. Just needed 1 big dose to follow u, and this thread was just perfect to do so..!!

•••
Anyone wanna give me a donation for a available domain?

Im going to reply to your wanted thread and offer you names in the closeouts if you like them I will sell them to you sound good?
:ROFL:

•••
I lost it at "cancerbitcon" lmaoooo

•••
thank you for your post.
you have inspired me to register toxicbitcoin . com

•••
•••
On top of that I learned -

if you own a domain marketplace you frequently create domain buyer request with very high budget like - "4L domain needed for a client , budget $100K", "brandable domain needed for a client - budget $20K" etc... your intention is to promote your marketplace, not to buy any domain. you are creating these kind of domain buyer's requests since last last 3-4 months but your trade review is still 0.

•••
such a great post!
absolutely true

•••
CancerBitcoin.com
I understood the sarcasm but couldn't resist check if it was already registered. THIS DOMAIN IS FREAKING REGISTERED. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
okay, got that out of my system

•••
•••
Well, like my linked post above mentions...it's not just on the selling side. It's not just that garbage is being offered for sale.

It's that the want-to-buy buyers are offering to pay pennies on the dollar expecting to receive gems, and then act surprised when all they are offered is garbage. But what do they expect when they are offering to pay a fraction of market value?

•••
•••
•••
I can validate that..bought one of your domains for a cheap price, honestly figured it would have been a bidding war!

•••
Well i would have to say NP members do pay money for good domains.
And they pay $1 for not good domains.
This is a RE-SELLER sight. That means we pay wholesale prices.
Wholesale prices are $5-$10 for a domain.
There has been plenty of 5-6 figure sales done here, mostly behind the scenes.
If you want to sell your domains for big money find a company with deep pockets and pitch your domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back