Dynadot

Help with flash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need HELP!!!!

I am trying to make a FLash Logo (using Macromedia)

here is what the Logo needs to say

Frank & Wally Films

The " & " in the logo needs to jump up and down a few times like a POGO stick.

Can anyone help!!
Even a non flash version is okay, I just don't know how to do it..

Please help,

Thanks,
Alan Araghi
[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
YESSSS

Okay!!! Now tell me how you did that so FAST...

Thanks again for your help, I owe you one

Alan Araghi
[email protected]

•••
Go into flash and start with a blank screen

Type out Frank & Wally Films

Cut the & and Paste Special into a new Frame

When there create Motion and Shape Tweens to make it bounce.

I made it shrink on the bottom for effect...

It should only be about 15-20 frames as its only a small bounce... and it repeats automatically...

also, you may want to do half of the bounce until its up into the air and then copy all the frames, paste it on the end of it, and then reverse the frames... then check if the last frame is exactly like the first frame, if it is, delete one of the two because if they are the same there will be a little pause there between jumps, try not deleting it to see what i'm talking about.

•••
Yup

I thinks I got it(I tried 3 time)... Yup, it works
Thanks for coaching me through it.

Can I apply the same technique to a jpg , I mean can I animate a jpg in a similar way in flash??

This what I am trying to do??
I need to make an Icon/avatar into an animated icon.

I have a copy of it here
http://www.geocities.com/fidof_2000/icon.htm

I am a restaurant consultant and want the avart to deliver that message in an animated fashion using the fortune_teller icon linked above

Thanks,
Alan Araghi
[email protected]

•••
Ofcourse you can, i think, if not a jpg then i know you can in a gif. Just open up flash, import or paste your image, cut out what you want to animate and put it in a separate frame, start animating...

When i'm at home i'll give you a few tutorial sites i have bookmarked. Once again i am in class. = I may have to get back to you tomorrow. I won't be home much tonight as i have work at 5 and between school and work i'm going down to the local nerd shop and buying some WarHammer40k stuff. Orks if your wondering.

•••
hah, i tried that before, but the pieces are much too overpriced. seems to me that stuff like heroclix and mageknight would be more cost-effective, although the rules are dumbed down.

•••
Well my friends already play warhammer40k so its worth getting into. btw, i ended up buying Ork Boyz.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back