NameSilo

Help us test the new Efty.

Located in Promotional started by Doron Vermaat, May 21, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. BrandsOpen

BrandsOpen BrandsOpen.com Gold Account

User's Time:
    7:33 AM
    Another thing on my wishlist has to be customization on both the marketplace and landing pages.

An 300x80px logo is rarely enough to speak the message and to showcase/visualize a brand/idea. Options to add different widgets/boxes for mockups, information etc would be a huge addition. Look at what all the other brandable marketplaces are doing.

I understand it's not an quick fix, but it's something I hope you have in mind for future updates.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Doron Vermaat

Doron Vermaat Email [email protected] for the fastest Efty support. Efty Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    1:33 PM
    I understand the need and can share it's a popular request. It would require a platform wide change however which isn't a small feat.

We're hard at work on releasing an entirely new series of best in class landing pages (check my Twitter for a sneak peek) and we'll be looking at the marketplace designs next .

Lots of cool stuff in the pipeline :)

3. Doron Vermaat

Doron Vermaat Email [email protected] for the fastest Efty support. Efty Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    Yes, if you choose to redirect all your domains to your marketplace you will still be able to customize the description, logo etc and the chat pops up when a buyer lands on the domain. So instead of landing on movingup.com the visitor is redirected to https://namerockstar.com/domain/MovingUp.com/

4. MrConor

MrConor Happy Holidays

User's Time:
    Loving Efty - Great platform bud! (y)

5. trelgor

trelgor Established Member

User's Time:
    Thanks Doron. Trying that out. What is the font used on the Borgen theme?

6. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
  7. trelgor

trelgor Established Member

User's Time:
    Thanks again.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: