NameSilo

Help us test the new Efty.

Located in Promotional started by Doron Vermaat, May 21, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. BrandsOpen

BrandsOpen SalesBusiness.com Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    2:42 AM
    Another thing on my wishlist has to be customization on both the marketplace and landing pages.

An 300x80px logo is rarely enough to speak the message and to showcase/visualize a brand/idea. Options to add different widgets/boxes for mockups, information etc would be a huge addition. Look at what all the other brandable marketplaces are doing.

I understand it's not an quick fix, but it's something I hope you have in mind for future updates.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Doron Vermaat

Doron Vermaat Email [email protected] for the fastest Efty support. Efty Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    9:42 AM
    I understand the need and can share it's a popular request. It would require a platform wide change however which isn't a small feat.

We're hard at work on releasing an entirely new series of best in class landing pages (check my Twitter for a sneak peek) and we'll be looking at the marketplace designs next .

Lots of cool stuff in the pipeline :)

3. Doron Vermaat

Doron Vermaat Email [email protected] for the fastest Efty support. Efty Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    Yes, if you choose to redirect all your domains to your marketplace you will still be able to customize the description, logo etc and the chat pops up when a buyer lands on the domain. So instead of landing on movingup.com the visitor is redirected to https://namerockstar.com/domain/MovingUp.com/

4. MrConor

MrConor Happy Holidays

User's Time:
    Loving Efty - Great platform bud! (y)

5. trelgor

trelgor Established Member

User's Time:
    Thanks Doron. Trying that out. What is the font used on the Borgen theme?

6. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
  7. trelgor

trelgor Established Member

User's Time:
    Thanks again.

8. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    8:42 PM
    -another thread since this doesn't show in new posts-

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  9. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    Hi guys and @Doron Vermaat

I've notice some people have landing pages where their Email name/address is hidden......How do I set or apply this to my landers?

I have looked, but unable to figure it out!

Thanks in advance.

Robert

10. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
  11. DomainBarracksRob

User's Time:
  12. DomainBarracksRob

User's Time:
    @Doron Vermaat is there a way to Mass change/set the wording for our domains under Domain Name Edit- "profile "- where by default it says -"This Premium names is available for purchase " ?

I'm able to do it per name but it would take hours to adjust all , but would like to set a new Slogan across the board.

Thanks

Robert

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  13. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
    Yes sir. This can be easily achieved with our bulk import & update tool.

https://blog.efty.com/customer-support/bulk-import-update-tool/

14. DomainBarracksRob

User's Time:
  15. efizi

efizi Established Member

User's Time:
    Hi @Doron Vermaat

My landing pages do not display my BINs, I may disabled that sometime but I could not figure out how to enable the prices to show anymore even though I see still see it in the marketing tab of each of them.

Can you kindly guide me on how to re-enable the prices to display on each respective page.

Thanks.

16. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
    Hi there, it's most likely because you haven't chosen any payment integration partner yet. After setting a BIN, you have to select if you want to use Escrow Pay, PayPal or Stripe as the payment option for buyers.

This article from our knowledge base should help: https://blog.efty.com/customer-support/display-buy-it-now-buttons-on-your-for-sale-landing-pages/ - but if you still experience some issues or need some help you can email us at [email protected] and we'll get you set up!

17. efizi

efizi Established Member

User's Time:
    Thanks for the feedback

I remember now that the BINs were visible while Payoneer option for payout was still available. Unfortunately, Escrow does not support my country, they cancelled my registration during the verification (second) stage. I cannot make use of Stripe since I am on the growth subscription plan. Paypal on the other hand does not allow transfer of funds to my local bank account, hence I do not have a payout option that meets my need.

18. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
    Sorry to hear that. In that case I recommend using Make Offer landing pages and when you agree on a price with a buyer you can initiate a transaction with a service that supports your country such as Sedo's escrow, Epik escrow etc

19. efizi

efizi Established Member

User's Time:
    Many thanks. I do include minimum offer which displays on the landing pages to reflect the range of my price expectation.

20. DomainBarracksRob

User's Time:
    @Doron Vermaat I just realized my efty marketplace site DomainBarracks.com when visited shows as
    "not secure" ........How do I fix this? My for sale landers are fine..it's just my main site/name.

thanks

21. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
    We've been doing some maintenance over the weekend to make sure SSL certificates are being managed more efficiently - this might have caused the certificate to temporarily being disabled for some marketplaces. All should be good now.

22. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    7:42 PM
    For two days I have been unable to add names to Efty due to Efty not being able to get Whois pulled. This is the 2nd time this has happened and I am not happy about it. They have been made aware and it was supposed to be fixed yesterday.

23. Lee Latner

Lee Latner Established Member

User's Time:
    It seems that issue is resolved. I saw it as a hiccup but the landing page was working even though the whois info hadn't mapped over yet.

24. Doron Vermaat

User's Time:
    We experienced an issue with our Whois data provider over the weekend and the moment this was resolved we had to "catch up" and pull in data for a very large number of domains. We expected this to take less than a day but it turned out to be a little longer. Right now the system has cleared the backlog and all your domains should show Whois data.

The ability to add domains to the platform, your marketplace and having their landing pages resolve was never affected during this period.

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

25. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    Not sure what Efty thread to put this in, but does anybody here have a Pro account with Stripe integration and have had sales using that? If so, how is it working for you? Thanks.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice