Domain Empire

Hello to all my friends, I am back after a prolonged absence.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello to all my Friends on NamePros

After a prolonged absence, I am back.
I am not the same person I was when I left a few months ago. My youngest brother passed away and I am still in mourning. After re-evaluating some of my priorities I have truly become a different person. I find myself talking to friends and family and actually listening. I think about each and every person and that it may be the last time I ever see them. I hug my kids a little tighter every night and spend hours walking the dog evaluating my actions of the day and asking myself what I could have done better.

Things don't seem so important now and the trivial things we argue about in life have become meaningless.

Below is a card my little boy made for his uncle, I stuffed it in his pocket before he was buried. It seemed appropriate because I feel a piece of my heart was buried with him.

IMG_20170719_204255.jpg

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and PM's. I am so sorry I was not able to respond to a lot of them. I am back now and hope to catch up a and reconnect with my online friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry for the loss of your brother, and welcome once back again to namepros.
Live and love life..

•••
Sorry for the loss of your brother, and welcome once back again to namepros.
Live and love life..

•••
•••
Bought a .com from a nice member yesterday for $500 USD. The first one since I have been back and I have to say I kind of miss the wheeling and dealing on the forum. It's been great finally responding to some of my friends here and I think I have some of the longest PM strings in the history of namepros going on in the background. Which gives me a great idea for a topic...

•••
•••
Hey Maple .. welcome back and truly sorry for your loss!

Still think of you whenever I see a Maple domain!

Hope 2018 is a much better year for you on every level!

Hey Hey, good to chat again

I got the domain you mentioned, bid up way higher than I wanted but I figured I'd keep bidding. Got huge buyers regret afterwards and surprise surprise it did not hit my godaddy account. After which out of the blue I was contacted and asked if I wanted to buy it privately at the godaddy price. I said no I made a mistake and I usually never bid over 250 usd. Then the games started Because I bid well over 600 and I was told the seller had a 450 offer already. I said great take it, its a good deal. Latr another email and I offered the 250 again. He still has the domain, next time he contacts me the offer is $150. HeHe, Sometimes the first offer is the best offer.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Happy Holidays.

Welcome to Namepros.

:)

•••
My condolences to you and your family.

•••
Sorry to hear your loss mate,

Stay strong and Welcome back.

•••
Hi! I'm super new here but welcome back and my condolences for your loss to you. Best wishes for the new year!

•••
•••
•••
Thanks guys, I'm back in good form. Keeping busy takes ones mind off of other things.
Amazing group on namepros, I am deeply moved by the support I received.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back