Dynadot

Hello to all my friends, I am back after a prolonged absence.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello to all my Friends on NamePros

After a prolonged absence, I am back.
I am not the same person I was when I left a few months ago. My youngest brother passed away and I am still in mourning. After re-evaluating some of my priorities I have truly become a different person. I find myself talking to friends and family and actually listening. I think about each and every person and that it may be the last time I ever see them. I hug my kids a little tighter every night and spend hours walking the dog evaluating my actions of the day and asking myself what I could have done better.

Things don't seem so important now and the trivial things we argue about in life have become meaningless.

Below is a card my little boy made for his uncle, I stuffed it in his pocket before he was buried. It seemed appropriate because I feel a piece of my heart was buried with him.

IMG_20170719_204255.jpg

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and PM's. I am so sorry I was not able to respond to a lot of them. I am back now and hope to catch up a and reconnect with my online friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey Maple .. welcome back and truly sorry for your loss!

Still think of you whenever I see a Maple domain!

Hope 2018 is a much better year for you on every level!

•••
Welcome Back MapleDots!!

Been a bit. Glad to see you back!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Please accept my condolences. welcome back!

•••
•••
I recall a conversation I had with one of my father's real estate brokers after this broker had had a heart attack, how he was saying that he had reevaluated his life and what was important, but sadly the broker died of another heart attack just weeks later.

•••
•••
Welcome back!

Sorry to learn of your loss.

•••
Welcome back. Time will not heal everything but it will make things easier. I lost my older brother/best friend eleven years ago and it still feels like yesterday. One day we will be reunited with our brothers (and loved ones)...stay strong.

•••
I was literally thinking of you the other day. Glad you have returned.

•••
My condolences to you and your family!
Great to see you back

•••
•••
My Condolences to you and family! That feeling never leaves because you remember the memories and time shared together.Lost my younger brother 2006 and a young nephew last December so I know that feeling. Please stay strong and welcome back again.

•••
My condolences @MapleDots and welcome back. Best wishes

•••
Welcome back at @MapleDots !!

I'm excited to see how your new perspective on life translates to your approach as a domainer!

•••
•••
Welcome back to NamePros old friend! Keep pushing forward.

•••
Welcome back to NamePros! Sorry for your loss.

•••
•••
Welcome back. My condolences to you and your family.

•••
Thank you so much everyone, it's good to be back and chat with some of my friends at namepros.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back