NameSilo

Hello - Goodbye, Should I stay or should I go?

Labeled as discuss in The Break Room, started by ThatNameGuy, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:11 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (33% DM) Gold Account

Due to the nature of what some refer to as "Cancel Culture", this very well may be my last post on this forum. I've been invited to join another forum which I've already done btw. Consequently I have an online home to go to because I fully expect to be evicted from my home here.

"Hello Goodbye" by the Beatles from Liverpool is still one of my favorite songs. I said hello here in November 2017, and after starting hundreds of threads, making thousands of posts and making hundreds of friends from around the world, it's time to say goodbye.

Happy New Year and God Bless, whoever your God might be:xf.love:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

what did I miss?

3. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

Good luck and Godspeed, Rich. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

4. MapleDots

MapleDots Top Contributor VIP

It is never cut and dry, you can be a member of more than one community just like you can have more than one hobby.

I would encourage you to stick around, you have gone through the most turbulent times on namepros already, it can only get better from here.

5. CraigD

CraigD ArtemisProgram.com VIP

Think about it...

Good luck if you do leave us ;)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice