NameSilo

Hello everyone.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Trilogy

Established Member
Impact
31
Hey guys, I am from Nepal. I have almost completed my engineering in IT. It has given me a formal exposure to internet and thus to endless possibilities of my future career. I am absolutely interested in all things digital. I have been helping friends and relatives with their online ventures.

I am still working on a couple of ideas. I also have been following recent trends like cryptocurrency and such. I recently researched a lot about domaining and thus came up with an opinion that this could be a very strong side venture. I would appreciate any advice for a newcomer like me. Fortunately I found this forum before embarking on a domain registering spree and hence saved myself a ton of money I guess. So yes lot more of reading to do on this subject before I start, I suppose.

By the way i have not registered a single domain yet...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: !!!
​
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

 
13
•••
Wow Nepal. Welcome to Namepros! Take it easy, stick with dot com and develop your gut instincts. Good luck!
 
12
•••
Hi Trilogy!

Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck domaining!
 
13
•••
Bienvenido y Welcome!
 
13
•••
6
•••
wellcome to namepros
 
6
•••
Welcome to NamePros .
 
13
•••
12
•••
Welcome to NP
 
11
•••
greetings @Trilogy and welcome to np
 
11
•••
9
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
8
•••
Hello @Trilogy !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
8
•••
Welcome to NP. It is a pleasure to have you. I wish you all the best in domaning.
 
7
•••
4
•••
hey there @Trilogy
By the way i have not registered a single domain yet...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: !!!
​
..Smart move, study first and know your market then dive in...
Namepros_Welcome_(MyWay2Fortune.info)_briguy.jpg
 
7
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
7
•••
Welcome!
 
6
•••
3
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back