IT.COM

Hello everyone.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Trilogy

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I am from Nepal. I have almost completed my engineering in IT. It has given me a formal exposure to internet and thus to endless possibilities of my future career. I am absolutely interested in all things digital. I have been helping friends and relatives with their online ventures.

I am still working on a couple of ideas. I also have been following recent trends like cryptocurrency and such. I recently researched a lot about domaining and thus came up with an opinion that this could be a very strong side venture. I would appreciate any advice for a newcomer like me. Fortunately I found this forum before embarking on a domain registering spree and hence saved myself a ton of money I guess. So yes lot more of reading to do on this subject before I start, I suppose.

By the way i have not registered a single domain yet...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back