Dynadot

Hello everyone.

NameSilo
Watch

Trilogy

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I am from Nepal. I have almost completed my engineering in IT. It has given me a formal exposure to internet and thus to endless possibilities of my future career. I am absolutely interested in all things digital. I have been helping friends and relatives with their online ventures.

I am still working on a couple of ideas. I also have been following recent trends like cryptocurrency and such. I recently researched a lot about domaining and thus came up with an opinion that this could be a very strong side venture. I would appreciate any advice for a newcomer like me. Fortunately I found this forum before embarking on a domain registering spree and hence saved myself a ton of money I guess. So yes lot more of reading to do on this subject before I start, I suppose.

By the way i have not registered a single domain yet...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow Nepal. Welcome to Namepros! Take it easy, stick with dot com and develop your gut instincts. Good luck!

•••
Hi Trilogy!

Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Trilogy !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Welcome to NP. It is a pleasure to have you. I wish you all the best in domaning.

•••
•••
hey there @Trilogy
By the way i have not registered a single domain yet...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: !!!
..Smart move, study first and know your market then dive in...
Namepros_Welcome_(MyWay2Fortune.info)_briguy.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

lol .. I love that you actually posted that! :)

Welcome to NamePros btw :)

I actually don't think it's all that wrong to buy one or two domains at the start .. sometimes making mistakes is how you best learn .. but as you said .. definitely don't go on a spree before really learning the basics. Beyond the tons of information in this forum I'd also suggest blogs and podcasts .. tons of information everywhere! :)

Best of luck with the domains you eventually do buy! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back