Dynadot

Hi everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Digital Eye Candy

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to domain name flipping. Purchased domains in the past but never took action with them.

Heading into the new year I am looking to take things seriously now.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions along the way :xf.grin:!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Digital,
Welcome to NPs and happy flipping !

•••
•••
Hey @Digital Eye Candy

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
•••
•••
Excellent! I have company. Welcome my friend...There is much to learn, never a dull moment.

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Digital Eye Candy
Namepros-welcome-briguy-(420Gangsta.ca).png

Found it kinda weird (glad I know what type or forum I am on..cause my welcome post tp @Digital Eye Candy follows a posting by @Sinfully Wicked ...might pass for "adult forums names"...lol and just kidding!

•••
Excellent! I have company. Welcome my friend...There is much to learn, never a dull moment.

You are so right-there is a lot to learn. I am just reading and absorbing all the info at the moment.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome! You will like this forum, plenty info and lots of fun:xf.smile::smuggrin:

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum @Digital Eye Candy ... another newbie like you here.

Enjoy your stay and hope you flip some great domains!

•••
Cool .. certainly not the worst domains I've seen in welcome threads .. lol .. but just be careful of plural forms of words when the singular is better. TattooDesigner and TattooUniverse would be 50+ times the value of these ones.

Good tip, @Ategy.com. In domains where two words are involved, at times using a plural sounds better.

NamePro vs NamePros for example. In this case, NamePros sounds better as Pros here means professionals, and it's a community of pros.

Of course, if it had been NamesPro, or NamesPros, that wouldn't sound as cool as NamePros.

But in general, how do we know whether the singular one would sell better or the plural one (other than asking here)?

•••
•••
Hello and welcome. There are lots to learn at NP and all the best with your venture!

•••
Happy Holidays.

Welcome to Namepros.

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back