Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Digital Eye Candy

Established Member
Impact
78
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to domain name flipping. Purchased domains in the past but never took action with them.

Heading into the new year I am looking to take things seriously now.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions along the way :xf.grin:!!
 
24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thank you so much. I am definitely going to take it seriously and treat it like a business. Being selective is one of the most important things I am learning. It's very easy to want to buy lots of domains.
Set your goals and expectations realistically. This way you have a great time! There are so many ways to go with domains! Best of luck.

If you ever need to bounce around ideas, or get suggestions....send me a pm any time. :)
 
9
•••
Set your goals and expectations realistically. This way you have a great time! There are so many ways to go with domains! Best of luck.

If you ever need to bounce around ideas, or get suggestions....send me a pm any time. :)

I really do appreciate that, thank you so much :xf.smile:
 
6
•••
Welcome to the forum!
 
9
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
6
•••
Bienvenido y Welcome!!
 
6
•••
Hello Digital,
Welcome to NPs and happy flipping !
 
7
•••
6
•••
Hey @Digital Eye Candy

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures
 
6
•••
welcome digital candy
 
5
•••
Hello!
 
4
•••
Excellent! I have company. Welcome my friend...There is much to learn, never a dull moment.
 
4
•••
Welcome to NamePros
 
4
•••
Welcome to NamePros 👍
 
4
•••
Hey there @Digital Eye Candy
Namepros-welcome-briguy-(420Gangsta.ca).png


Found it kinda weird (glad I know what type or forum I am on..cause my welcome post tp @Digital Eye Candy follows a posting by @Sinfully Wicked ...might pass for "adult forums names"...lol and just kidding!
 
2
•••
Excellent! I have company. Welcome my friend...There is much to learn, never a dull moment.

You are so right-there is a lot to learn. I am just reading and absorbing all the info at the moment.
 
3
•••
Welcome to NamePros !
 
2
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
2
•••
Welcome! You will like this forum, plenty info and lots of fun:xf.smile::smuggrin:
 
2
•••
Welcome Bro ........ :xf.smile:
 
2
•••
Welcome to the forum @Digital Eye Candy ... another newbie like you here.

Enjoy your stay and hope you flip some great domains!
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back