IT.COM

Hi everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Digital Eye Candy

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to domain name flipping. Purchased domains in the past but never took action with them.

Heading into the new year I am looking to take things seriously now.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions along the way :xf.grin:!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello there.
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Hope to learn and grow together.
Goodluck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi there Eye Candy .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

What kind of domains did you have in the past? Do you still have any of them? What made you want to start flipping?

•••
•••
•••
I was doing web design for people and saw that there was a market for domains, which first got me interested in flipping.

I have a couple of domains that I got a year or so ago:

tattoosdesigner.com
tattoosuniverse.com

I had a few health problems which sidelined me but I am better now.

I figure it was time to sell these, purchase more and start flipping regularly.

•••
•••
tattoosdesigner.com
tattoosuniverse.com
I figure it was time to sell these, purchase more and start flipping regularly.

Cool .. certainly not the worst domains I've seen in welcome threads .. lol .. but just be careful of plural forms of words when the singular is better. TattooDesigner and TattooUniverse would be 50+ times the value of these ones.

Good luck with them! :)

Last edited:
•••
Cool .. certainly not the worst domains I've seen in welcome threads .. lol .. but just be careful of plural forms of words when the singular is better. TattoDesigner and TattooUniverse would be 50+ times the value of these ones.

Good luck with them! :)

Thanks, I appreciate that :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Wish you the best.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello eye candy and welcome to np's!

•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Your plan sounds great! Just remember that domaining is just like any other venture. It's serious business. If you treat your domaining like a business you will do well. Be selective as you build your portfolio. Remember quality over quantity. Consider holding times and renewals. Read and make great connections.

Best of luck.

•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Your plan sounds great! Just remember that domaining is just like any other venture. It's serious business. If you treat your domaining like a business you will do well. Be selective as you build your portfolio. Remember quality over quantity. Consider holding times and renewals. Read and make great connections.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much. I am definitely going to take it seriously and treat it like a business. Being selective is one of the most important things I am learning. It's very easy to want to buy lots of domains.

•••
Thank you so much. I am definitely going to take it seriously and treat it like a business. Being selective is one of the most important things I am learning. It's very easy to want to buy lots of domains.
Set your goals and expectations realistically. This way you have a great time! There are so many ways to go with domains! Best of luck.

If you ever need to bounce around ideas, or get suggestions....send me a pm any time. :)

•••
Set your goals and expectations realistically. This way you have a great time! There are so many ways to go with domains! Best of luck.

If you ever need to bounce around ideas, or get suggestions....send me a pm any time. :)

I really do appreciate that, thank you so much :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back