IT.COM

advice Hello Everyone! HOPE you all safe

NameSilo
Watch

bisli93

Impact
Im new here , ive recently received a few domains from a friend, and im trying to learn the whole business and maybe make it a side hubby . i posted the domains in different website and Facebook pages, but u get no one is interest. How can i grown and learn how to sell my domains, and gain the knowledge to get peoples attention. can someone can even tell me if the domains are good or hold any value compared to Esti bot or Go Daddy appraise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

At the top of this page you should find an APPRAISALS tab for the general domain appraisals section here on NamePros.

You could consider placing your names there for member's appraisals of your name or names. Not all names listed there get replies however.

One way to grow in the domain name business is to search out and read through all the threads and posts here that are related to your particular domain name goals.

Most people find growth in the domain field to be a bit slow, or measured, sales are usually well earned and take a bit of time, patience and wisdom to find buyers.

Welcome to NamePros.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! As WatchDogue says above, post your best one in the appraisal thread and someone may offer an opinion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello @bisli93 and welcome to NamePros. There is a wealth of information about domain investing here on the forum, so the more time you spend reading, the better off you'll be. At first it's best to buy slowly as you learn the value and marketability of domains.

WatchDogue's words nicely sum up the beginner experience:

Most people find growth in the domain field to be a bit slow, or measured, sales are usually well earned and take a bit of time, patience and wisdom to find buyers.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back