NameSilo

Have you dropped all your domains?

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News started by equity78, May 12, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. namemarket

namemarket Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Pheenix

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Domains Ted

Domains Ted Established Member

Out of 100 domains, im planning to drop 50 domains.. in this month.. im not getting any enquiries even after trying my level best.. i already loosed lots of $$ 😂

3. senatores

senatores New Member

thanks for sharing

4. toughdomains

toughdomains Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

I have a few things i do to run a domain test.
    1. list on godaddy with no min offer (if I get any offer here I keep the name)
    2. if I get any offer through my for sale landers I keep the name.
    But to be honest the best names that got the most offers are the ones I sold...like turned and sliced in king...
    The only one that gets alot of offers that I havent sold still are heated and smartdrones in king....
    Wouldnt it be amazing if you could see which domains have the most interest? If there was a marketplace that would take into account age, offers, visits and other factors and you could buy based on those interest factors? a way of using mass sentiment to rank a domain....so its not just you who thinks its good but others as well. :xf.rolleyes:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: