IT.COM

advice Rick Schwartz: “If u want to sell a $100,000 name, u have 2 buy one BEFORE it is a $100,000 name”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So quite the discussion yesterday on Twitter with Rick outlining his parameters for names he hopes to sell for $100,000. If u want to sell a $100,000 name, u have 2 buy one BEFORE it is a $100,000 name. MUST recognize elements that make that possible. #Domains — Rick Schwartz (@DomainKing) March 27, 2017 Mike jumped in with the following: @TheDomains Yes to the first part but … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4 hand regges turned into $22k in a year? I would LOVE to believe that is possible. Mindset is everything. I agree with that. But....this is beyond all comprehension. You can not be serious. Would you mind sharing this with us?

serious

but not sharing

•••
Good quote followed by knowledgeable discussion.

•••
I have sold a bunch of hand regs for high 4 figures a few months later last year. Sold one handreg for $2.5k a few months later also last year. Earned over $10k and paid less than $70 for total regfees.

won't share either but sure some gems do get overlooked but it takes a lot of time and study.

I could not repeat that on a monthly basis but sometimes you do get lucky.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back