Domain Empire

Have Domains? Want End Users? I Will Give You..!!

NameSilo
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Hello NP Users,

I got your queries regarding my domain end user information service, but that time I was busy with my other project, I sincerely apologize for that.

Now, I am glad to reintroduce my service for you. “Domain Name End User Information Service” (DEUIS). What I will do is

# 1 Analyze your domain name.
# 2 Will find prospective end users with my proven methods.
# 3 Prepare a decent report, and send it to you.

It’s as simple as that. I don’t have any ready end users list right now as the end users are variable from domain to domain, Thus prospective end users list will be exclusively prepared by considering your domain in mind.

Why you should buy this service?

Well, end users are the highest payers. No one pays as much as end users for the domain, further approaching end user directly saves your middlemen’s charges for domain transaction. So if you are unable to analyze your domain and couldn’t find end users then you are the person who should go with this service.
I also have attractive offers for bulk domains but you should intimate before 48 hours so that I can manage my current orders.

Rate Chart

iRLnB6G.png

- Order is not confirmed unless my confirmation message in you Namepros inbox. (Sorry to cancel overflowing orders previous time)
- The payment will be made via Paypal at the time of placing an order (Not applicable for customers who place orders more than 5 times)
- Maximum 2 domains at a time per order to ensure quality standards. (Also on my side I will maintain limited orders at a time, don’t feel offended. It’s all about quality again)
- Service is only for Namepros users. (No outsiders, no account type restriction)

How to Place an Order..

Just fill this information and send me via Namepros personal message.

Name:
Domain(s):
Package:
Email:
Expected Price:

That’s it. You will get further information at the time of placing an order. Your personalized report will be prepared and sent within 48 hours after order confirmation from my side.

Just give it a try and I will give my best. Don’t hesitate to ask any query. Happy Domaining :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this end user contact you provide . is the sale is Guaranteed ?

•••
Is this end user contact you provide . is the sale is Guaranteed ?
If the sale could be guaranteed, then he would just buy your domain and flip it to the end user. No ?

•••
•••
I can understand that it is not 100% guaranteed sale .. but the service provider must assure that you get your name sold ... man ..:-/

•••
I can understand that it is not 100% guaranteed sale .. but the service provider must assure that you get your name sold ... man ..:-/

That totally depends on your domain and pitch.. If you are buying web hosting service and would you ask for guaranteed traffic on your hosted website to service provider?

I can assure that the information is genuine and end users are best prospective buyers for your domain, it's up to you how you approach them in what language and what pitch you are using.

•••
Excellent service.Hopefully I will find the potential buyer. Will order again. Thanks

•••
•••
It's not his job to guarantee sales.It's his job to guarantee exactly what he is selling: information.

That said: this is a very intriguing idea. Can you tell us what types of endusers you'll find? ie: Would they be of the similar-domain type (I have ABC.com, the endusers you find have ABC-inc.com, ABC.org etc)? What criteria o you use for finding these enduses?

•••
Can you tell us what types of endusers you'll find? ie: Would they be of the similar-domain type (I have ABC.com, the endusers you find have ABC-inc.com, ABC.org etc)? What criteria o you use for finding these enduses?

I would also like to know this.... but additionally, what would your criteria be for new gTLDs. For example: ABC.XYZ you would find ABC.com or also ABCXYC.com with active websites?

•••
@ Archangel,

Sorry I can't disclose. The end users mentioned in my information report will be the prospective buyers for your domains. That doesn't means they are ready to buy your domains but they may think about it, let me clear one thing that I don't have any buyer's list, I do fresh research on every domain considering many facts which I can't disclose. (exactly in my case, I am currently negotiating on my hand reg (month ago) .net domain, end users are not very interested as they already have most popular extension but they have given an offer which is fine for me just because I sent them a single email asking whether they are interested in my domain)..

@ Ealfert,
I will choose most possible end users who may buy your newgtl domains. Yes, I will also fetch active websites during research and if I found they may buy your domain then I include them in list. Of course after proper research.
Suppose you have ad related domain, then I will not blindly give you Google's information just because they are giants in ad industry, instead I will include the end users who may really show interest in your domain.Sorry again, I can not disclose my criteria or method.

feel free to ask any queries if you have further..

Already served one customer and just received another..!! :xf.wink:

•••
Thanks all of you and customers.. I have decided to take a break to complete my pending tasks. I will not be able to answer any queries or take orders for next couple of months. I will also not be able to respond on any offers to my domains. (Maybe that's why I am gonna complete my domain deal within a day or two)..

Customers, Please shoot PM if any assistance needed for previous deals.

Thanks for cooperation ..

•••
Happy to reintroduce this service.. Those who have inquired via personal message will receive priority in service.

Excellent service.Hopefully I will find the potential buyer. Will order again. Thanks

•••
Any member has any reviews on this?

@Mr.Natwarlal, I hope it's not just Google copy+paste? :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back