NameSilo

Has there been a time...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Wondering if there has been a time (say, in the last 2-3 months) when there has not been a single member on this site at any given time.

To me, that is just as impressive as the 180+ members we get visiting the forum on a regular basis.

ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not that I have known off :D

•••
Not a single soul? :o
I can remember back in May in the very wee wee hours there were just a handful of us online at the same time, but I never remember being completely alone. Man, that would have s*cked! :laugh:

Crank up the tunes! :music:

•••
At once time Namepros was very inactive. The only ongoing thread for a whole week involved me quizzing RJ about being sued by Tupac's mother. :D

•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
At once time Namepros was very inactive. The only ongoing thread for a whole week involved me quizzing RJ about being sued by Tupac's mother. :D

Interesting thread :D

•••
one time it was me an two others online, thats the least i know of.

•••

Being sued for what? Was that supposed to be a joke?

•••
•••
Originally posted by FruitFish
Being sued for what? Was that supposed to be a joke?

RJ owns Tupac.com/.net So he got sued. :)

•••
•••
:o And what was the outcome?

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
:o And what was the outcome?

Originally posted by -RJ-
The short of it was they wanted it, UDRP (I won), then a $2M federal lawsuit against me for all kinds of copyright and trademark violations, went through the courts, depositions, arbitration, we finally came to a sort of settlement. The lawyers were the ultimate winners.

:kickass:

•••
Wow. Well . . . erm . . . a lot goes on here I must say. ;) But the answer to your question, I wouldn't know. =X I haven't been here much.

•••
•••
You're not a real domainer until you get sued.

•••
You're not a real domainer until you get sued.

:laugh: I hope that's not true.

And in answer to your question Coastalguy, there hasn't been an empty time that I'm aware of. There's usually activity round the clock. When I'm going to sleep, the folks from Europe are usually logging on. The slowest time is usually 11PM-2AM PST.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back