NameSilo

advice Cheaper domains in the Chinese Market!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone1208

Established Member
Impact
The prices in the chinese domain markets are really low right now!!!
Go to west.xyz right now! (English version is available!!!)
And I recommend .Pro

You may ask why do I recommend .Pro . The reason is the price difference between countries. For example, in China, the prices of most of the domains are very low due to the fact that investors don’t have any idea about the meanings and the purposes of these domains. In the Chinese domain market ( west.xyz ) the prices of .pro are very low compared to the international markets. The price difference between them are 20000% !!! So, if you bought domains from the Chinese market and sold them in international one. You will be dead rich! That’s enough information. I’m also heading towards Chinese domain markets. I recommend west.xyz !So, I got no time to talk to you guys anymore.

BYE BYE! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOMAIN INVESTMENT!!!
Peace out

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You got no time to talk, but apparently had time to bump your thread after 2 hours!

•••
•••
You got no time to talk, but apparently had time to bump your thread after 2 hours!
Stop telling the truth even if you know it

•••
•••
Price is 18 yuan or $3. There's registrars with English interface that offer .pro cheaper than that.

•••
This guy is a spammer, promoting his own site. Pretty obvious.

•••
This guy is a spammer, promoting his own site. Pretty obvious.
I'm not.... I'm just telling you guys it's cheaper in the west.xyz , 4digits numbers are only $13....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back