IT.COM

Has anyone used Regery.com? They have low IO transfers

NameSilo
Watch

NameDrop

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Has anyone used Regery.com? They have a low $32.99 IO transfer price. Sav and Dynadot just raised their price to $38, so this is a great deal, but I haven't heard of this registrar. Their reviews on TrustPilot are good. Any info on them would be great. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
honestly I'd not risk with 2nd rate places no one heard of for 6. but yea i didnt know sav went up...no notice no nothing.. I'm big fan of Io. got 80 older goodies. prolly time to be selective. another sign domaining is dying slow death. sales down...prices up equals apocalypse for domainers.

•••
•••
I paid twice for the same domain and I sent an email 10 days ago to support to refund one of the two payments, but no answer yet. Lets see how it evolves.

•••
I have my .it.com registered with them. So far no issues. Contacted support regarding queries and they answered through chat support immediately.
But they don't have fast transfer option and as per their support they are yet in the process to implement it. So if you are looking to enable fast transfer in the marketplace that would be the negative point.

•••
Registered and transfered several domains using Regery. The support is helpful and responsive. Different fees for different checkout methods, a bit unusual but transparent nonetheless. Can't transfer a domain out when it's expired but that's not unheard of. Can pay with crypto. Overall, a solid registrar with oftentimes good prices.

•••
I paid twice for the same domain and I sent an email 10 days ago to support to refund one of the two payments, but no answer yet. Lets see how it evolves.
On my second try, the answered quickly. Maybe they had a hiccup with their support email before.

•••
(I know it's an old post :) but interested in your advice)
I'm considering transferring 50 domains to Regery and would like to know about their reliability. Can anyone share their experiences?
Thank you,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back