Domain Empire

question Has anyone had luck with Spanish domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSellerArthur

Impact
I have been experimenting with Spanish domains. The market seems to be...fresh for lack of better words. You can find many one word short domains. Has anyone sold or had good sales with these? For example, I own
Dragón.com and I am trying to figure out where I could market it. Thanks to anyone who replies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have some but only bought them recently. I have direct connections to the market for these so hopefully that will assist me in selling them to end users.

•••
Direct Connections? Care to elaborate?

•••
•••
•••
The only Spanish name I own is Humorada.com

As a non Spanish speaker, I wouldn't really know the best way to go about selling so haven't picked up any others so far.

•••
Spanish market is tough. Many times when using FB messaging to market names it became clear the recipient did not even understand what a domain name was. Why spend money for a domain if you have a FB profile or Youtube channel for free?

•••
I imagine there will come a day when the Spanish domain market explodes. Could be worth the investment......maybe

•••
The problem at hand here is not selling Spanish domains but IDNs. Very tough.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back