Dynadot

Has anyone else noticed a significant decrease in visitors over last few weeks at Efty?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
I'm using Google analytics to track visitors and have put on the filter spam settings so I know that generally visitors are genuine.

However I've noticed that over the last few weeks the number of visitors have significantly reduced. My best domains that were getting regular offers and visitors have also seen the number of visitors significantly drop.

I don't know if it's something to do with not being able to have ssl pages on my individual landing pages. I'm just using individual landers and don't have my own market page etc. So i can't have ssl pages.

It may just be a quiet few weeks but I've noticed in the last few weeks that the number of visitors have dropped more than half.

I really like Efty and it's a wonderful platform. It could just be a slow few weeks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can change the settings to redirect to secured SSL Efty market page at any time. An email went out about this a good month or more ago.

Under settings you click EftyMarket. Lower on that page there is a setting to redirect each domain to secured Efty market pages. You do not need an official business market page.

I do not think it’s why your traffic is down but it’s getting to that point where a secured page is a must.

Last edited:
•••
You can change the settings to redirect to secured SSL Efty market page at any time. An email went out about this a good month or more ago.

Under settings you click EftyMarket. Lower on that page there is a setting to redirect each domain to secured Efty market pages. You do not need an official business market page.

I do not think it’s why your traffic is down but it’s getting to that point where a secured page is a must.

Karmaco I've tried this but it doesn't work. There is no way we can have ssl on individual landing pages at efty unless we have own domain marketplace at efty.

Doron has also said this that it is not possible to have ssl pages on individual landing pages. I've clicked on the settings like you said but it doesn't work.

I don't know if not having ssl pages is causing the reduction in traffic and I agree it is now becoming a must.

•••
Karmaco I've tried this but it doesn't work. There is no way we can have ssl on individual landing pages at efty unless we have own domain marketplace at efty.

Doron has also said this that it is not possible to have ssl pages on individual landing pages. I've clicked on the settings like you said but it doesn't work.

I don't know if not having ssl pages is causing the reduction in traffic and I agree it is now becoming a must.

Well I have it going and it is true. I have no marketplace business page and all my landers redirect. You are misinformed.If you did what I said above and then typed your domain into a search engine you will see I am right.

You have to chose redirect to Efty marketplace click save and your pages are secure immediately.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back