Dynadot

Happy to be Part of Namepros Community!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FMMITCHELL1

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Greetings Everyone,

I just joined today, and would love to network, learn, sell and buy domains as a second income. I have heard of friends, and of investors who have made a very nice full time living doing this, from the beach in Miami Beach!

Currently I am working on find a high paying buyer for a brandable and key word searchable domain:
MIAMIBITCOINPRO.COM (Miami, Bit, Bitcoin, Pro) -> Super Valuable! Kindly help me make my first sale!

Sincerely,
FMMITCHELL1:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @FMMITCHELL1 Welcome to Namepros, Wish you the best.

•••
Hello and welcome to name pros! Lots of good information on this site for all levels of domaining...take some time and use the search feature (took me a while to discover it when I started!) :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome. Yo surely find everything you're looking for out here.

All the best!

•••
Hearty welcome to Namepros. I am sure, you will.enjoy the journey with us.

•••
Welcome to NP. Wishing the very best in domaining.

•••
Welcome to NamePros.. Wish you well..

•••
Hey there @FMMITCHELL1
Namepros-welcome-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
Hello FMM1 .. and welcome to Namepros! :)

Currently I am working on find a high paying buyer for a brandable and key word searchable domain:
MIAMIBITCOINPRO.COM (Miami, Bit, Bitcoin, Pro) -> Super Valuable! Kindly help me make my first sale!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to be honest with you .. your domain is not anything close to "super valuable" .. it's too niche/specific. You'll only ever have a very tiny number of possible end user buyers .. but then those who might be "bitcoin pros in Miami", most would be able to go for something much better.

Bitcoin.com = $$$$$$$$ (one popular word)
BitcoinPro.com = $$$$$ (2 words .. popular niche and great suffix)
MiamiBitcoin.com = $$$ (you just eliminated 99.9% of the world, but even then worth a bit)
MiamiBitcoinPro = $ (essentially not worth holding vs the rare chance of selling it for a decent margin)

Don't be discouraged however .. these are exactly the types of domains we've all bought at the start .. if that's the only one you've bought then you're fine .. only $15 invested so far .. no big deal. Definitely look around the forum and podcasts and learn as much as you can.

Who knows though .. domaining certainly does have a luck factor .. hopefully you do get lucky with it .. however other domainers likely wouldn't buy it from you .. certainly not for much more than hand-registration price ($8-$15)

Good luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and Thank you Mister Funsky. It will take me some time as well to navigate and buy and sell.

FMMITCHELL1

•••
Greetings Everyone,

I just joined today, and would love to network, learn, sell and buy domains as a second income. I have heard of friends, and of investors who have made a very nice full time living doing this, from the beach in Miami Beach!

Sincerely,
FMMITCHELL1:xf.smile:

Welcome and good luck.

•••
Bienvenido y Welcome! Keep in mind the trend market is flooded. Coin names, like Cannabis, and Drone, VR, trend names, etc. before them have thousands of registrations already. Lot’s expire too daily. As with all speculative businesses you need to make sure you don’t pay too much up front. This forum has many experienced hard working people willing to share their thousands of ideas and directions from which to start. Enjoy, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.

•••
•••
[/Quote]
Unfortunately I'm going to have to be honest with you .. your domain is not anything close to "super valuable" .. it's too niche/specific. You'll only ever have a very tiny number of possible end user buyers .. but then those who might be "bitcoin pros in Miami", most would be able to go for something much better.

Bitcoin.com = $$$$$$$$ (one popular word)

BitcoinPro.com = $$$$$ (2 words .. popular niche and great suffix)

MiamiBitcoin.com = $$$ (you just eliminated 99.9% of the world, but even then worth a bit)

MiamiBitcoinPro = $ (essentially not worth holding vs the rare chance of selling it for a decent margin)

Don't be discouraged however .. these are exactly the types of domains we've all bought at the start .. if that's the only one you've bought then you're fine .. only $15 invested so far .. no big deal. Definitely look around the forum and podcasts and learn as much as you can.

Who knows though .. domaining certainly does have a luck factor .. hopefully you do get lucky with it .. however other domainers likely wouldn't buy it from you .. certainly not for much more than hand-registration price ($8-$15)

Good luck going forward! :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Great advise.

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello offthehandle,

Many Thanks for this valuable advice! Are you a Buyer or Seller? Any interest in my domain? or What are you looking to buy?

Best Regards,
FMMITCHELL!

•••
Hello offthehandle,

Many Thanks for this valuable advice! Are you a Buyer or Seller? Any interest in my domain? or What are you looking to buy?

Best Regards,
FMMITCHELL!

Both. I have been working on developing too. Seems like I am a domain collector lately, only have sold 25 or so in the past couple months. I wholesaled some out to cover registrations. Regarding bitcoin names I own only two, I am not a trend follower, I have acquired a few niches and maintain those.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back